Reviews for Not Only a Granger
angel897 chapter 37 . 12/18/2012
awesome story to read enjoyed it a lot
jenipotter chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
really good
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
I've enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for sharing it. :)
SVUchik18 chapter 37 . 12/4/2012
I just finished reading your story and I absolutely LOVED it! I think you got the characters perfect, and I like the character change in Severus. It made him seem more human than the books did. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story. Even if the Harry Potter series is over, it's so reassuring that there are still wonderful, talented writers carrying on the characters and the tradition. It makes Harry Potter being gone a little less sad. Again, thank you for such a wonderful story!
bluesnitch chapter 37 . 11/29/2012
Woot Woot! Awesome Story! Thanks :) :)
bearblue chapter 37 . 11/25/2012
Lovely fic, thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/23/2012
I read this story years ago, and was soooo disappointed that it wasn't complete like i thought it was. But a couple of days ago i stumbled upon it and was very happy that it was finished! It's great reading, loved every second of it this time to!
Breanna3593 chapter 37 . 11/23/2012
Loved this So much! This was so good!
I would love for there to be a sequil. Was the baby in the vision Nathen?
I'm thinking that it might have been a new addition because of the telling of the future and all!
Thank you for sharing!
Alithe Cambre chapter 37 . 11/18/2012
Okay... i admit. It was brilliant and i nearly cried. You must die now, the other Slytherins must never find out!
Breanna3593 chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
I'm really glad that Hermione got to tell her reason for keeping Nathan! Maybe now Severus can move on.
B. M. Reed chapter 37 . 11/18/2012
I'm so glad I re-read and finished your completed story :) I read it awhile ago but I forgot to review it. I really enjoyed it!
Alithe Cambre chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Brilliant so far! I'm hoping the rest is this good!
By the way, I am a Slytherin through and through, i am only reveiwing for my personal gain at earning my house 100 points.
Breanna3593 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
This chapter is nice.
I really wanted to comment and talk about Hermione's new found interest in Snape. I like what you said when she considered it to just be putting her ideals on him because he was the father of her son. I was thinking the same thing the whole time and I really liked that you concidered that too, because of the fact that she only saw him once for just a few words in more than 10 years and that wouldnt really give cause for her to develope a crush. I just wanted to say that I loved that because some writers would just make a crazy crush happen out of the blue. What you wrote was more real!
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Ooooo! This is good!
I'm excited to read more.
Linnea7 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I like how Nathan is a perfect combination of his mother and father and the interaction between Nathan and Snape in Potions class was quite funny! I mean, one of the reasons why Nathan doesn't let Snape faze him is because they are so similar!
2,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »