Reviews for Not Only a Granger
MagicalAffinity chapter 27 . 12/19/2015
ý
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 37 . 12/16/2015
Great story. You did an excellent job creating Nathan, with all his thoughta, emotions and reckless experiences. He really is a perfect blend of his parents. I also really appreciated that the changes in Severus were very gradual and took a long time. He didn't just jump for joy and get right in to being a family man. That kept very well with his character. I was expecting a little more heated discussion about what happened that night. Hermione seems to have just blocked out anything bad about it, or she worked through it years ago so it's not a bit deal to her, but I would have liked to see her struggling with it all again once he was back in her life. That had to have brought back some of the bad memories, and we don't get to witness her dealing with that at all. It leaves her character a little incomplete, imho. Tegardless, I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Very well done!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/21/2015
So I finished this a couple of days ago but the story still occupies my consciousness! I find my self thinking about your Hernione, Snape and Nathan as if they are real and wondering what they are doing. I would love to read more about their happy ever after. Such an original story, very well written. U am in awe of your imagination but also seriously impressed that English is not your first language... Hats off to you my dear. Thank you for writing such an excellent story.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/13/2015
This is the best fanfiction i've ever read. Thank you, really
zaubernuss chapter 24 . 11/10/2015
I'm more than halfway through the story, and I'm not really sure how to review this. There are parts and aspects to the story that are brilliant and ingenious, but frankly, I find all the characters mostly annoying, especially Snape. Even I can't see why on earth Hermione would have fallen in love with this man - he has the emotional capacity of a five year old - and that's on a good day, only. Actually, I can find no redeeming quality whatsoever about him. Hermione is slightly better, although I find her reactions a bit erratic, just like Nathan's. At times, they are strong and mature, only to be totally ridiculous and childish the next moment. I really liked the Nathan you painted in the first chapters: He was smart, self-confident, charming and funny, and I really liked his reactions to Snape (before those detentions). That boy could easily have gotten underneath Severus's skin. Except he didn't, and I don't understand Snapes cold towards him, which bordered on hostility.
Then there are good ideas in here -like the soul spell and how they finally got him out of it. I also like Lupin a lot in this story (he's the only one who's never annoying). Harry, like most other characters, switches from being someone deserving to be hit on the head (hard) and a really likable person (in the beginning of the story), and I can't really combine these two aspects. It's a little bit as if most characters suffer from a split-personality disorder. Anyway, I don't want to end this on a negative note: The basic idea of the story is totally intriguing and your writing is very good. I want to know how this ends, so I'll probably keep reading to the end. Hopefully, Snape will start acting like a decent human being at some point and there will finally be some progress in all the relationships.
Snowball5 chapter 37 . 11/9/2015
loved it
Stephair chapter 37 . 10/17/2015
Loved it! Brilliant story.
riskeybusiness chapter 37 . 10/10/2015
That was so beautifully written you had me in tears for Hemione and then Severus and then Nathan, lovely story! Thanks for sharing :)
Happy chapter 37 . 10/5/2015
sigh... sooooooo good. Thanks for sharing your talent! Wow, Hermione is one tough cookie to crack open Snape's heart... Nathan too.
Happy chapter 32 . 10/5/2015
This is such a wonderful, loving premise to share with the world! And so true! That our souls are loving/forgiving/intentional and it's our personality overlays that are fearful and holding back. Sigh... Great job!
Chalybeius chapter 26 . 9/17/2015
I've found it! YES! And I'm not as lost as I thought I'd be! Oh my, I'm definitely reading this story in English... Chapter 27, here I come!
DiMera13 chapter 37 . 9/15/2015
This was a wonderful story and you captured the characters like I have never seen...Keep up the good word and good luck on your future works.- Ciao!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Awww, rape fics are SO ROMANTIC!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/3/2015
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This "romance" fic is insulting to people of intelligence and rape victims alike.
2,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »