Reviews for Not Only a Granger
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 37 . 5/6/2014
AWW. I loved this story. Except for some spelling error here and there, it was perfect. It is difficult to write such a relationship between Severus and Hermione and not write details of romance, at least for me, so I applaud your EXCELLENT T rated story. I absolutely loved it. Great job!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Woow! This is really good, i love how good its written even though english is your second language. And Slytherinr
Liz Ben chapter 37 . 4/27/2014
I have to say, i enjoyed every moment i spent reading this fantasy fic. love the way you write!
spinster cat lady chapter 37 . 4/24/2014
I like so many things about this story. I do wonder how Hermione manages to never tell her friends or her son about the circumstances of his birth
electricdust chapter 37 . 4/22/2014
loved it! Just found recently and read through in one sitting.
DeepShadows chapter 37 . 4/22/2014
The story is brilliant. Are you a professional writer by now? The plot, the characters and especially their feelings are extremely realistic and fetching. Be proud of this masterpiece - I love it! d;
Strawberri Leigh chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
I'm Beside Myself With A Sundry Of Emotions I Can't Even Name Right Now, But I LOVE The Story- The Pacing, Characterizations, Everything Is BRILLIANT!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Brilliant First Chapter! I Know I'm Gonna Love This Story Already!
caitlin.woods.372 chapter 37 . 3/26/2014
loved the story!
Samantha chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Your story is amazing! I love it!
From Czech Republic ;)
joshsmom1983 chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Really liking the story.
Peque Saltamontes chapter 37 . 3/4/2014
2 weeks later, at last I finished it! I loved your story, it was fucking amazing. Thank you for writing it :D
Peque Saltamontes chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
This is as far as I can read... for now! When I'm back from work, I'll go on c: I loved it so far! So IC, I was longing for a fic so well developed like this one uwu
Peque Saltamontes chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This story seems great already! I'm beginning now, but I think I'll leave you a review again when I'm done reading c: Greetings!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 37 . 2/1/2014
Your character of Nathan was amazing. The entire story would have crumbled if he was not.

So much was wonderful it is hard to comment on it all. I'd say some of my favorites were soul-dreaming and how Ginny verbally lambasted Harry about how his actions in trying to keep Severus away from Nathan were denying Nathan a chance to know his father.

Why couldn't the Lupins have children? Plot device?

Thanks so much for writing.
2,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »