Reviews for Not Only a Granger
Darian.A.Duff chapter 37 . 2/21/2013
Have you ever read a book and tryed to talked to them or jumped up and down from happiness? Well i did reading this. This kept my mind going wondering what would happen what was good bad confusing for a little but it all came together. I want to thank you personally for writing such an outstanding book full of life and everything a book should have. I could visualize every moment it was true and I enjoyed myself incredibly. LOVELY WORK :)
Carmione chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Can't wait to see how this turns out...
littlebirdmjfan chapter 37 . 2/6/2013
I'd been waiting so long for that ending. Thank you! It was beautiful.
Dawn Elliot chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
I've started not to like Harry. That's impressive, not just anybody can do that. I'll post a longer review at the end of the story, once I have all my thoughts in order.
Dawn Elliot chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Snape is slowly unfreezing himself from Nathan...can't wait to see what happens
-Dawn Elliot, Ravenclaw
Insanitys-lover chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Love it ( Slytherin)
Choice chapter 37 . 1/16/2013
Aspects of the "adult world"-such as a job, college, and so on-have kept me from fan fiction. Reading this story was a lovely little respite for me. It was beautifully written and progressed at a perfect pace. I would go back to this sometime in the future for a leisurely reread!

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this gem with us.

- Lys
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 37 . 12/30/2012
I had this story bookmarked for two months before I finally was able to get to it and once I sat down to read I couldn't stop. This was just so wonderful. Harrowing, touching, loving, heartbreaking, sexy, endearing, and just plain fabulous.

Thank you for sharing this with all of us and for keeping not only my beautiful snarky Severus alive, but also dear Remus. And Fred as well. 3
I M Sterling chapter 36 . 12/30/2012
Nathan was such a great son for Severus and Hermione... :) Loved meeting him.
I M Sterling chapter 37 . 12/30/2012
Wonderful Story!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/30/2012
LOVE IT
angel897 chapter 37 . 12/18/2012
awesome story to read enjoyed it a lot
jenipotter chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
really good
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
I've enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for sharing it. :)
SVUchik18 chapter 37 . 12/4/2012
I just finished reading your story and I absolutely LOVED it! I think you got the characters perfect, and I like the character change in Severus. It made him seem more human than the books did. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story. Even if the Harry Potter series is over, it's so reassuring that there are still wonderful, talented writers carrying on the characters and the tradition. It makes Harry Potter being gone a little less sad. Again, thank you for such a wonderful story!
2,545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »