Reviews for Not Only a Granger
Guest chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
so this is the problem...its not that Nathan isnt ready or that he deserves to know...its because she isnt ready...selfcentered, like I said..she doesnt have to be ready, this is not just about her, this is mostly about Nathan, she should tell him whether she is ready or not. I am sorry, but I really dont agree with your explanations why Nathan still doesnt know. I find it really stupid that she kept it from both of them for eleven years...isnt it a crime, btw?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
go Nathan! Dont let your liar mother tell you the same again and again. Gosh, she has everything wrong in her head, I really dont understand her. I know why Severus doesnt want him to know...but Hermione? I dont get her.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
I really dislike Hermione in this story. She is so unbelievably stupid and selfcentered. She is coward. She had no right not to tell Severus about him. And she has been lying to Nathan to his face all these years and she continues to do so even though its hurting him. What kind of mother is is? Horrible, in my opinion. If I was Nathan, I would never speak to her again. And If I was Severus, I would do worse...
BlackLestrange chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
I like very much your story, it is fantastic! :D
kitty2lion chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
:-(
kitty2lion chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
:D GO SEVERUS
Jaxa chapter 37 . 6/14/2013
Very angsty and dark fic. But very interesting. Great grasp of concept.
Simsmaster606 chapter 37 . 4/28/2013
well.no.sir chapter 37 . 4/23/2013
Great story! I never really read any family ff, but this one was really good.. loved how it ended - and you keeped it interesting troughout the whole thing
Angie Blake chapter 37 . 4/23/2013
This story was great I loved it thanks for sharing u showed me another side if Severus I knew exist
Originality-Report chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
(Slytherin) awesomeness! :D
Originality-Report chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This whole story looks very promising! Can't wait to read all of it! :)
the other witch chapter 32 . 4/3/2013
Wow. I wonder what and with whom I do in my dreams :)
the other witch chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
Great story
8. B. R. Adford chapter 37 . 4/1/2013
I so love this story, it's so great and I love the character progression, it makes it seem possible...I mean Sev progressed just so slowly it was logical and I loved that Nathan wasn't all Marry-Sue and great at everything despite both of his parents being brilliant and strong.

This was a great story, thanks for allowing us to read it.

I missed two classes and a test as well as at least 6 hours of sleep but it was worth it, thanks again :)
2,577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »