Reviews for Not Only a Granger
BastetAzazis chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
Very good chapter. It will be difficult to wait untill next friday... The meeting between Snape and Hermione should be interesting! I wonder how long it will take utill he realizes Nathan is his son - I mean, he is not so stupid, is he?

Anyway, I'm loving this story. Hope that will not finish so soon...

Oh, and about the house points, isn't Snape the best Head of House ever!
primax chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
I know, I will repeat myself now, but I only can tell you that this is GREAT work!

your native language isn't english too, so I hope that you can understand, that I have not too much word to discribe a "very good" writting.

Lovely that Harry is the interims DADA teacher!

good first part of the story, where Hermione visited the Potters. It was clear that Ron cant hold his tongue and tell her that her son has already had dentation.

before Nathan went into the forest, I thought "No, boy, don't do this", Snape found him - this was good and the meaning of Hermiones words will bring Snape something to think about! the last sentance was great - the astronomy tower, where Severus fought against the deatheaters and killed his best friend, his father in mind!

and now I look forward to the next friday - your next update!

perhaps I should read you chapters not on the first time when I get the authors alert message but perhaps on Wednesday or only on friday, so there isn'T so much time between reading and you next update! :) (sorry for wrong spelling!)
ZoZo19 chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
i luv the way u hav told this story. it has a twist in it.

i cant wait till u update, the suspence of someone finding out and who that someone is. lol. im excited.

will hermione and severus ever get back together.
Cursed-Immortal-Girl chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
Please update soon.. I love the fanfiction thus far.

Cursed
BettinaW chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
WOW, this went in a totally unexpected direction! Brilliant!

Like Hermione I'm wondering WHY Nathan is so obsessed with Snape and getting points from him. After all the whole wizarding world is new to him.

Hermione holds too tight a link to her growing-up son which is very understandable as she has nobody else in her life. Hope she learns to relax!

You've got a wonderful style to write and I can't wait for the next chapter! But it is a week till then, uuh!

I'd actually like to see a bit more sidestories, background etc. You're maybe a little bit too focussed on just the one goal. The plot has potential for so much more.
risi chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
I have to admit I'm a bit surprised by how much Hermione reacted to Nathan's getting detention and also by him not telling her. It's only natural that kids his age, especially once they start to move further from their parents' influence, simply don't think to tell everything that goes on. I suspect he told Ron and Harry because he knew they had had detention with Snape and would have good information for him, whereas his mother probably never had detention so wouldn't have anything useful to tell him. I think Nathan's quest to get points from Snape may have backfired and it's possible he'll lose points now. But then again with Hermione there, Snape may not think to take points. I like the way you've written Snape, but I'm still somewhat cold to Hermione. I like Nathan, but his naivete, especially in regard to Snape, is beginning to wear just a bit. It would be better, I think, if he could just take Snape off that pedastal and see him as a person with good and bad points. LOL! Of course I guess that's asking alot of an 11 year old isn't it. :-)
free fallin into space chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
this is a really good story! keep adding. you have good detail. i really liked how they couldn't find Snape but he was there all along. Also i was wondering how hermione found out about nathan-i didn't get that.
Sky Daybreak chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
Yes! I can't wait till the next chapter. This is a great story. Update soon! Sky
MiaRose 156 chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
Another great chapter. This story has me hooked.
Christieanne-Anna chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
Great chapter. Absolutely amazing. Who finds out?
Fuuruma chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
Cool chapter! It was great! Who is going to found out? So many things to wait, can't you upload sooner, well, I will have to wait...

Excellent chapter, and Hermione made appearence, cool, I want to know what are Severus and Hermione going to talk, it would be good if he ask her why she said that he is a "good" person...
Natsuyori chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
yeah! cant wait for the next chapter!
keeperoffantasy chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
NO! Try to write more sooner than friday. i cant wait that long. PLEASE
methoslover chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
You have a wondeful story so far and I am quite intrigued by how everything will work out. :-)
LunaCatt chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
Good chapter! Nathan was being really stupid, though... but I suppose everyone is once in a while.
2,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »