Reviews for Not Only a Granger
slytherincryptkeeper chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
I love this story! I'm a fan of any HG fic as long as she is paired with a Slytherin! I love how this story goes on from Book 5 and look forward to seeing more soon.
aznbLuEbEaRgr chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
LunaCatt chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
Good chapter... it was angsty, but I suppose I agree with you that it was nescessary to explain things. You wrote Snape's realization very well... I felt sorry for him, but one wonders why he didn't come to that conclusion earlier.
Fuuruma chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
Uy... Severus knows the secret... it would be good if he talk to Hermione... Well, Im with Hermione, hope she would make him understand that she REALLY is grateful, he saved her life... with a 'minor' cost (as a woman I found it hard, but is better than die.. )

Well, I will wait anxiously the next chapter, when is Nathan going to kwnow? I hope soon, maybe when he surparse the shock he would want to play matchmaker (sorry, Im a fan of SSHG... )
Barb8 chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
Yeah, Severus figured it out. I am looking forward to the next meeting between Severus and Hermione. Update again soon.
Marie Verlaine chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
Wow! What can I say? I'm extremely corious! I'm almost dying of curiosity! I can just imagine how things will happen from now on. Congratulations for the good work!

Kisses! Marie!
queenofdiamonds1 chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
I can't wait for Snape to talk to Hermione about that. It should be a real knock-down-drag-out fight! I love your story and I hope that you update soon.
Alanfan chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
Well that chapter answered a lot of questions. I loved it the reactions of both Severus and Hermione were very good so real. You could almost see the look on his face as he realised Nathan was his son. You leave things at just the right place to have us begging for more. Hermione has now to find out that Severus knows and Nathan to discover a different Snape.
mugglemomof3 chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
More, More, More!
GinnyW 31 chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
Oh man! Yes, a somewhat common plotline, but yes, it definately fits this story and was VERY well done. Snape's realization was very touching, I just wanted to cry for him. His guilt, his pain... *sigh* Poor guy. He's going to have a very hard time facing Nathan again. I would imagine that he's going to do everything he can to avoid him. I figured it was either going to be him or Nathan that figured it out in this chapter as you've already stated that her friends suspected, just never said anything.

I do this every time, but I REALLY can't wait until next Friday. I feel I must tell you that to wait that long will surely drive me over the edge into insanity and I really cannot cope with that right now. So, I THINK I can hold out an hour... 2 hours... maybe 3... but definately not any longer than that. :-)

Well done!

severus-fan chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
It was a good place to end it, but I'm very disappointed that there wasn't another chapter. I can't wait to read about Nathan's detentions. How will Severus treat him? Will he confront Hermione? O PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

*Gets on hands and knees* please please, I beg of you!

magicmistress071370 chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
Excellent depiction of what I would imagine that Snape would feel after coming to the conclusion that Nathan is his son. He never was able to look at things from all sides, Snape tend to believe that he is unworthy of anyones trust and understanding and lashes out at anyone who tries to show him either of those. Great job. I am so happy he finally knows, but poor Nathan. - B
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
That was great, well except for what happened to Hermione. :( I'm glad Severus finally knows Nathan is his son though. Please update soon.
goddessnape chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
! He figured it out! Well, it's not like that was difficult but people can be blind when it comes to acknowledging something that they don't want
BastetAzazis chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
Yeah, it worths to wait till today - I loved the chapter. I feel sorry for all that have happened to Mione (and Snape too), but we (me and Wagner) were already expecting something like this. Now, have to wait till NEXT friday - Can I do that?

I wonder, now that Snape figured everything out, will he look for Hermione? I think he will, but we all know he doesnt think as normal people do, so... who knows? Only you, my friend. I, a merely mortal, will have to wait a week! That is not fair *snif*
2,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »