Reviews for Not Only a Granger
Natsuyori chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
lovely cant wait till he finds out he;s his father!
Christieanne-Anna chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
Oh, good chapter.

Is Hermione going to cover for him?
Januarydevil chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
Keep writing. I really con not wai to read more.
primax chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
very good, long chapter!

Nathan is a well working, preparing boy ... would be interesting what he will do when he knows that Snape is his father.

the situation in the potion class was like in the HP books by JKR. - you have done great work, Snape as ever "the greasy git" and Nathan remind me on a first year Hermione, when he has his hand in the air for answering the question.

thx for the part with Lupin! does he know that Snape is Nathans father? Of the reaction and answers of him I would think NO.

Look forward to next friday - when the fullmoon is there - perhaps Hermione looks after Remus? ;)
DoctorDarkAngel chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Oh...I am so loving this story! I love the idea of Nathan trying to figure out Sev before he even knows that he is his father! Love it! Oh and my house is gonna have to be Gryffindor! :) Please post more soon!
cathmorgan5 chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
I also liked the explanation Lupin gives for Snape's behavior - far more satisfying than pure favoritism. However, several chapters ago Snape himself questioned his motivations ... Does Lupin have the correct, long perspective here? Or is he just being loyal?

I liked the way Lupin draws out N's answer; too often professors - in fiction and life - just lecture when giving advice. It's a little sad that N is so earnest in his attempt to prove Snape is not a bastard. Hopefully, he'll have opportunity to see both sides and accept it.
magicmistress071370 chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Wow, you talk about not being about to see the forrest for the trees. I never thought that Snape was that obtuse.
mypseudonym chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Lovely story, really. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
MiaRose 156 chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
What a great chapter
duj chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Nice explanation from Lupin.
Alanfan chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Poor Nathan he worked so hard only for his dad to reject him. It's time Severus did some tree chopping then he might see the wood, watching Nathan work at his potions! When will the penny drop and he'll see his own style of working in his son. Role on next Friday I can't wait to see what you have in store for us then.
Devy Black chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
great story :)

when are they going to find out that they're father and son?

i hope it's soon

i hate fics that are too long and talk about only one thing for chapters...

let it run a bit faster ;)

slytherin
slytherincryptkeeper chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Great job on the chapter! Keep up the good work!
slytherincryptkeeper chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I love this story! Keep up the great work!
Dara finVidya chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
Wow! That was your best chapter yet. Thank you so much for this story. I love your portrayal of Severus and Hermione's son. It's a new personality but still very familiar. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
2,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »