Reviews for Not Only a Granger
Nore chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
I love your story and I'm following it since the beginning. Nathan is so great! I wonder when will Severus realise that he has a son... Will Hermione have to tell him?

Oh! And I wanted to tell you that Lupin's explanation as to why Snape doesn't award points to Gryffindor was great!

Bye

Nore
Snarky4Severus chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
I am enjoying this story thus far, but I am wondering when there will be interaction between Hermione and Severus. I ralize that Snape is still unaware at this point - will this be remedied soon? Are we going to have more insight into Snape's thoughts and feelings? Nicely done - especially his talk with Lupin.
GinnyW 31 chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
Oh! This was wonderful!

Poor Nathan, striving so hard for recognition. Actually, I think that Hermione was always like that... the reason for her being a know-it-all was to earn recognition. But, Nathan has taken that desire and placed it completely at Snape. For good or for bad. Hermione must've really played up the good qualities of Snape around her son to make him want to gain such a approval from him.

I'm glad that Lupin talked to Nathan, even if he doesn't know the complete working of Snape's mind, it was a nice way to work about the reasoning. It allowed Nathan to feel some pride for a 'job well done', which Lupin was certain it was, and even Snape seemed to think that it was...whether he thought it that way or not doesn't matter. :-)

So...something's gonna happen in the Forbidden Forest, eh? Care to give any more hints?

~Ginny
Minnnie chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
Great chapter, great story!

I can't wait for the next chapter on friday. Keep on your good work!

Minnie
Dogedoos chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! It's SO absorbing, I can't stop reading it. I thought Snape's reaction to Nathan trying to earn points was really canon, and SO CANNOT wait for the next chapter. Is the next chapter gonna have more of Snape in it?

As for points, (heh) I'm DEFINATLY in Slytherin, I think you know my LJ user...Dogedoos.

Update soon!

Kelsey
Samvy chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
Well I know I will be getting 500 house points for reviewing being a Slytherin. LOL! Anyways love that chapter. I hope we find out what Snape did during the war soon. I love your way of writing. It is awesome!
Antigonesev chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
GREAT chapter! :) I like the way you wrote Lupin- he isn't too "shabby" and too pitful like others tend to write him, which gets annoying after a while.

wow, It's amazing that Nathan figured out Snape's.. well, as close as possible, to Snape's own way of thinking. Quite a clever boy, like his mother.

This is quite a unique "Snape/Granger's child" story. Defenitely my favourite so far. :-D Keep up the terrific work!

Ah yes. and my House is Ravenclaw. Just got to love that Luna Lovegood! (and of course I'm partial to Slytherin, but I'm guessing many people will say Slytherin... this way, I'm at least getting something for Ravenclaw)
Fuuruma chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
Great chapter, but I think is time that Nathan realize that only her mother (and other professor of the staff and Snape's fans...) see Severus as an honorable man, I would be interesting if he found out what Severus has to do to save her mother, it wouldnt take long before he put two ant two together...
mugglemomof3 chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
Very informative chapter. I wonder what poor Nathan will do with this information. When will Snape figure this whole thing out? He can't be that dense, can he?
Marie Verlaine chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
Olá! Bom... como você é brasileira e meu inglês não é lá grande coisa, resolvi deixar um review em português.

Estou adorando sua história. Gostei damaneira como vc escreve e seu inglês é muito bom. Espero que vc não demore a atualizar! Continue escrevendo!

Bjs! Marie!
phoenix on ice chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
im loving this story, so i'll be looking to hear more of it very soon.

yeoldecrazy1
WitchatHeart77 chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
Loving Nathan so far. So full of defiance against Snape. He is truly his mother's son! HAHA..please update soon.. I'm not sure every friday will be enough for me. lol
Love4tomorrow chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
Awesome story, I totally love it. Keep up the good work!
runaway mental patient chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
you totally shoulda made him a slytherin! It woulda sent the cogs in Snape's head turning!

And ya shoulda made him good mates wit Draco's son!

Please update quickly!
cathmorgan5 chapter 6 . 9/24/2005
Great chapter, engaging story. Your Nathan keeps getting more interesting, and I like your pace. If you do write longer chapters, I hope you add detail and action rather than rush the pace of the story, which gives weight to the process of discovery and character development that you give to all three of the main characters. I'm not too worried about Nathan seeing the nasty side of Snape if that's where you choose to take the story - Nathan was warned and he is strong, smart, and adaptable as well as "likeable." He also doesn't seem to whinge much, a nice change. I am curious, however, about how N. will react when pushed too hard; something interesting but consistent, I hope.

Duj was right about Potterlover, but I'm impressed by your sweet reply to P. on LJ. Fiction - whether fanfic or published fic - is modern storytelling that knows no age limit; P. doesn't understand the broad appeal of JKR and authors like her if s/he doesn't get that.
2,566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 .. Last Next »