Reviews for Not Only a Granger
Barb8 chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
Great update, I was really hoping that Hermione would let it slip that Nathan was Severus's son. Please give more detail on how Severus saved Nathan's life once before. Update again soon.
Samvy chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
I can't believe you are leaving it like this. Please hurry and update. I love that your chapters are Long! Please keep up the GREAT work!
Snarky4Severus chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
I can't wait for this secret to blow open. Hermione is not going to give in until she has had her talk with him. I am eagerly awaiting this much anticipated conversation.
Antigonesev chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
WOW. one of the best chapters in the story that I've read so far. Excellent suspense.. really enforces the love/hate relationship I have with was very sweet, the way Nathan refused Harry's help and stayed with Snape. Aw.

Snape saved Nathan's life before? My, that will be intresting to read about, as well as the Discovery of Hermione's Secret. Well, almost as intresting as when Snape finds out about his son.

I think I can be patient and wait until friday.. the story's just so good, I eat it right up.
mugglemomof3 chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
I can't believe someone is going to discover this? Is it snape? Do they tell Snape? OMG, Friday can't come soon enough!
alkrodien chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
Another chapter up! D I was wondering: since when did snape save nathan b4? xD is it the time he saved hermione? Anyway, great job for updating! im loving the story more and more (:

Great to see more of hermione and snape..and i can't wait to see who finds out hermione's secret! *grin*
keeperoffantasy chapter 7 . 10/6/2005
This is great! I have to keep on checking this story every single day so that i could see when the next chapter comes out. Usually i am patient, but i am nearly jumping up and down waiting for the next part.
BastetAzazis chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Its really a wonderfull story! I can't wait to see Snape's reaction when he'd found about Nathan

Oh, and I'm becoming Nathan's fan!

So sorry he isn't a Slytherin :(

Kisses and dont forget my 100 points to Slytherin (please, don't let Snape influnce you, I think Nathan will soften his heart :) )or I will after you at orkut!
BettinaW chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
boy you made me register only to review this!

A great story, really. wonderful starting idea and develops well. Can't add to other comments on the quality.

But I'm having problems with the side characters:

Hermione was about 17 when it happened. Why would Draco have a son of the same age (minus 11 months?)? Draco left HBP with Snape, so Snape would know about such a baby. Wouldn't he then realize far too quickly when Nathan was conceived?

For the same reason I assume Kevin Brown is Lavender's nephew - not son.

Lupin teaches? Then Snape makes Wolfsban potion for him? What is their relation now? Seems bad. Why then would Snape do it, there is no Dumbledore and no pressure...

Hey and where do Tonks and the kids live? I could imagine Snape discussion his suspicion with Lupin if the conditions are right .. Well maybe ch 8 solves this part?

Isn't there any Weasley in Griffindor, in the Quiddich team?

Personally I think they won't find out but shortly before Easter break .. and I would consider this quite OK.

Do continue, this is wonderful!
LongLegs564 chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
i still loves it:D oh and my house is ravenclaw so i wnt my 100 points! lol cant wait till the next update...

longlegs564
Natsuyori chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
lovely cant wait till he finds out he;s his father!
Christieanne-Anna chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
Oh, good chapter.

Is Hermione going to cover for him?
Januarydevil chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
Keep writing. I really con not wai to read more.
primax chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
very good, long chapter!

Nathan is a well working, preparing boy ... would be interesting what he will do when he knows that Snape is his father.

the situation in the potion class was like in the HP books by JKR. - you have done great work, Snape as ever "the greasy git" and Nathan remind me on a first year Hermione, when he has his hand in the air for answering the question.

thx for the part with Lupin! does he know that Snape is Nathans father? Of the reaction and answers of him I would think NO.

Look forward to next friday - when the fullmoon is there - perhaps Hermione looks after Remus? ;)
DoctorDarkAngel chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Oh...I am so loving this story! I love the idea of Nathan trying to figure out Sev before he even knows that he is his father! Love it! Oh and my house is gonna have to be Gryffindor! :) Please post more soon!
2,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »