Reviews for Not Only a Granger
Dogedoos chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
Yay! Snape's starting to use his noggin! I loved how you wrote out his reactions to Nathans' questions, and I thought that Rons letter was kinda true to his character. I Absolutly love this story, and can hardly wait for an update! Good luck to Nathan, hope he earns those points!
Alanfan chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
My word Nathan is one brave boy, speaking to Snape that way. Blood will out I suppose. I hope Nathan does get on to Snape's good side, we know he has one. What will his mum say? I like the way you delt with their first face to face meeting, they both have something to think about.
herovillain chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
so, the kid is already making him think twice, hm...

I got to give it to you, you captured exactly what would make Nathan Hermione's son, but also the Potions Master son...Bravery, courage, inteligence, some talent for getting in trouble, and a very honest way of thinking...I hope we will get to see some of the Slytherin in him...

LOVE
primax chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
very good chapter!

the letter of Ron was very funny, especially the part with "...don't tell your mother ..." - I think Ron will never grow up!

The detention was good, Snape was like "Snape as ever" ;) and so it was very brave of Nathan, that he stand up and ask for the reason why Snape punished only him and not the guys of the so called "lovely Slysterins"! ;)

good chapter, yeh Lupin would be a great DADA teacher, so Nat has someone in school for talking and recommandations.
alkrodien chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
this is very interesting! D i really like the story, please update soon!
Fuuruma chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
Cool! He made his father think, thats good, what will Harry told Snape? That Nathan is "probably" his son... Hermione would kill him if he even try... Good chapter!
DeepShadows2 chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
DS:You updated early!

ES:YAY!

DS: Sorry, was checking my mail and an email popped up saying that you had updated! This was a good chapter. What gets me is that Nathan is so displaying Severus qualitlies and Snape isnt seeing them

ES: And bring Harry and Ron in was a great idea. I wonder what will happen now!

DS: This story has accomplished the near impossible i am skipping my favorite show just to read and review it. Amazing work once again.

ES: You know if you hadn't told me you that English wasn't your first language I would have believed it was your native was you write, cause i see no mistakes. Keep it up.

DS: Wow, this is a long review, hopefully not to long.

Toodles,

Deep Shadows

and

EckoStalker

'The Original Misfits'

DS: means Deep Shadows

ES: means EckoStalker

Just an easier way for us both to reveiw!
Barb8 chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
I am liking this story but I really wish Severus and Nathan would come to the realization that they are Father and Son some how. Maybe Hermione let it slip in a fit of anger?

Anyway update soon.
Samvy chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
Wow! I can't wait to see if Snape gives in and awards points to Nathan... I sure hope so! I am loving this story.
sammy102031 chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
i like this story, its a good read. Is hermione and snape ever going to talk or see eachother? and maybe im stupid but i cant seem to figure out how she got pregnant. if you could explain that to me that would be great. thanks and keep up the good work. - sammy
Antigonesev chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
Great chapter as usual ! :-D I do like Nathan's perservance and the way he makes Snape stop and think. The boy is really a great son for Severus & Hermione. Too bad they don't have a daughter. It'd be funny to see Snape as a protective Papa for his little girl.

But I can't help but wonder about Severus and Hermione, will they ever see each other again, or possibly get back together? (sorry, I'm a die-hard Severus/Hermione shipper thanks to WIKTT)

Again... I can't wait for more! beautiful story! :-D
LunaCatt chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
Good chapter... Nathan's a neat character. He's very three-dimensional.
spitfirecracker chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
This seems very interesting, very "Parent Trap", minus a twin. I'm curious about what the next chapter'll bring. Thanks for regular updates.
Aussie-mel chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
I love this fic. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see how Nathen and Severus react when they find out about snape being nathens dad. Please update soon.

Cya Aussie Mel
Danny chapter 5 . 9/18/2005
i really like how nathan and hermione write back and forth AND we get to see the same situations and hear their opinions outside of the letter. awesome
2,543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 .. Last Next »