Reviews for Not Only a Granger
Guest chapter 37 . 7/19/2014
I really enjoyed this story... muito obrigada!
What I really liked was the idea of human souls being free when we sleep... D
Besides, the developing relationship between Nathan and Severus was portrayed very realistically and Nathan is just an adorable character
Gostei imenso!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Why can't the body copy to post, I want to see the Chinese.
SilveSun chapter 37 . 6/19/2014
Sweet and lovely, just finished reading it, and I love it.
teri chapter 37 . 6/17/2014
That was beautiful... *tears*
FUZZY chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
awesome
Teithril chapter 22 . 6/3/2014
I'm loving how you're portraying the developing relationship between father & son. Honestly this is probably one of the most realistic fics of this plot line that I've seen. Great job! I don.'to even have any constructive criticism since it's just fantastic the way it is! Can't wait to see what else you have in store.
Mrs. Ana Snape chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Adorei o texto :) Fic linda :) Sempre dou uma relida nela. Parabéns e obg por partilhar esta historia de amor
Diosa Luna chapter 37 . 5/21/2014
:3 hermosa historia.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 37 . 5/6/2014
AWW. I loved this story. Except for some spelling error here and there, it was perfect. It is difficult to write such a relationship between Severus and Hermione and not write details of romance, at least for me, so I applaud your EXCELLENT T rated story. I absolutely loved it. Great job!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Woow! This is really good, i love how good its written even though english is your second language. And Slytherinr
Liz Ben chapter 37 . 4/27/2014
I have to say, i enjoyed every moment i spent reading this fantasy fic. love the way you write!
spinster cat lady chapter 37 . 4/24/2014
I like so many things about this story. I do wonder how Hermione manages to never tell her friends or her son about the circumstances of his birth
electricdust chapter 37 . 4/22/2014
loved it! Just found recently and read through in one sitting.
DeepShadows chapter 37 . 4/22/2014
The story is brilliant. Are you a professional writer by now? The plot, the characters and especially their feelings are extremely realistic and fetching. Be proud of this masterpiece - I love it! d;
Strawberri Leigh chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
I'm Beside Myself With A Sundry Of Emotions I Can't Even Name Right Now, But I LOVE The Story- The Pacing, Characterizations, Everything Is BRILLIANT!
2,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »