Reviews for Not Only a Granger
RubyJade chapter 18 . 8/19/2016
Wow! I always smile when I read fanfiction where Snape finally smiles or shows live! I love reading these!
SusanMarieS chapter 37 . 7/3/2016
Beautiful story . I read all night long.
Cecil Pierce chapter 37 . 5/18/2016
Ay :( llore un chorro. Me lei tu historia como en 3 dias, gracias por escribir.
EvelynPeverellPotter chapter 30 . 5/1/2016
lol,reeeeeeeeelly want somethin' ter happen when snape's alone…drinkin' wine…It's the perfect time ,Granger!
EvelynPeverellPotter chapter 28 . 5/1/2016
I think both are in trouble for the next chapter!
French-Lo chapter 37 . 5/1/2016
Very nice story. I started to read it a loooong time ago and came back to it yesterday. I couldn't stop reading it since. It was a really nice story.
EvelynPeverellPotter chapter 15 . 5/1/2016
I couldn't help myself asking:may I translate it into CHINESE?
EvelynPeverellPotter chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
PRETTY happy about the house points first!UNILL I saw what was coming NEXT!I'm a Slytherin,BTW.
REEEEEEEEEELLY LIKE YOUR BOOK,though I'm a 'S a bit hard for me to read a ENGLISH book,but I still finish the English copy of Orginal ,my friend advised me this one,and I have to admit that it's great(I'm a Snarry & SS/OC fan).LOVE the story.
Sincerely,
EVELYN
isara-love chapter 31 . 4/12/2016
Wonderful chapter
isara-love chapter 29 . 4/12/2016
It was a emotional chapter(cries). Are we going have equal?
isara-love chapter 22 . 4/12/2016
So cute, both father and son thought one theme hate other, so touching
Hopeful-z chapter 34 . 4/8/2016
I liked the confrontation in this chapter very much. Harry's change of perspective was done well, not undone or overdone, it was perfect.
ellikanellika chapter 37 . 1/22/2016
So I read the whole thing and I must say you did amazing. It's an incredible story and you presented the caracters very well.
ellikanellika chapter 21 . 1/20/2016
Just why is Harry such a nutcase here?
ellikanellika chapter 16 . 1/19/2016
I really like the story so far. I must admit you did a great job. There are a few things that bother me slightly; I am pretty sure that no adult would speak in such a rude maner to a child like Snape did, whatever the reason. And I'm pretty sure no 11year old would react like an adult, like Nathan. Also, Snape working as a teacher after everything he's been through, might be a bit too much; he'd be retired by now and I'm pretty sure he's over 50 in here. And everyone minding that Nathan doesn't have a father is perhaps a bit too much. It's not really such a big deal, he's not the only one having just one parent.
These are just small things that perhaps made me slightly annoyed but in all honesty, the story is really good.
2,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »