Reviews for Not Only a Granger
Chalybeius chapter 26 . 9/17/2015
I've found it! YES! And I'm not as lost as I thought I'd be! Oh my, I'm definitely reading this story in English... Chapter 27, here I come!
DiMera13 chapter 37 . 9/15/2015
This was a wonderful story and you captured the characters like I have never seen...Keep up the good word and good luck on your future works.- Ciao!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Awww, rape fics are SO ROMANTIC!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/3/2015
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This "romance" fic is insulting to people of intelligence and rape victims alike.
bookworm661 chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Come on Snape do a little math! He can't possibly be that dense.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/19/2015
This has been an amazing story! It truly pulls at the heartstrings. Nathan is such a sweetheart and Severus so adorable. Thank you for writing! :)
omfg chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
OH MY GOD AHHHHHHHH THE STORY OF HOW HE SAVED HER MADE ME HAVE A HARRY POTTER FANDOM BREAKDOWN AHHHHHHHH. BUT IT WAS SO AWESOME *GREAT* JOB
Guest chapter 37 . 5/13/2015
:-)
Kimmyle chapter 37 . 5/12/2015
This was a very sweet story, if you exclude the not so sweet parts, of course ;) I liked your idea with the curse and freed spirits when you are dreaming... that was an interesting theory. And the end was very sweet as well.
ReDish chapter 15 . 5/9/2015
I'm enjoying this story. As a mom, however, I think it unlikely Hermione would take such a secretive approach with her son. No matter how conflicted the conception, she would have some kind of story to tell him.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/18/2015
Yet another unrealistic "raped victim falls in love with her rapist" story. Way to insult rape victims.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/11/2015
Fantastic story! Thanks for all the hard work you poured into it! You really gave this story a vibrant life of it's own!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/11/2015
Excellent story, but please change the rating to M to more accurately reflect the nature of this fanfic.
am.a.star.swati chapter 37 . 4/8/2015
One word. Enchanting :).
Thank you for this wonderful story. Do consider a short sequel with SSHG wedding n d girl (hopefully) baby in severus' hands. I would like to see the snape-Granger insignia that the father son due made.
2,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »