Reviews for Not Only a Granger
Guest chapter 37 . 11/17/2018
I just found this and spent the last three days reading. I could not stop. I even got busted reading at work. I love this
annapsarudaki chapter 23 . 11/8/2018
Nathan is very believable as Snape's child. Bravo!
annapsarudaki chapter 21 . 11/7/2018
Oh nooooooooooooo! Somebody avada her please!
annapsarudaki chapter 19 . 11/7/2018
Aaaah poor Nathan! What a mess! I'm glad he finally found out. He deserved to know. Ideally in a less dramatic way, but it's more fun for us to read.
annapsarudaki chapter 11 . 11/6/2018
Why do I have the feeling William might be a wizard?
annapsarudaki chapter 10 . 11/6/2018
That was a very intense dialogue. It makes sense that Snape would be suspicious.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/22/2018
Such an amazing story. I really loved reading this xoxo
roon0 chapter 37 . 9/16/2018
Wonderful story.
AerynS chapter 37 . 9/2/2018
Loved it! Thank you so much!
LadyQuinzel chapter 18 . 8/3/2018
I'm gonna be honest here. But first, do you have a child of your own? If not, then cool. I completely understand why you feel Hermione would jeopardize her close relationship with her son by not revealing who the father is.

Secondly, what the hell? She was RAPEDstill she's spewing this "honorable man" crap? Look, I know you're trying to create this romance vibe between HermioneSeverus but don't go making her chase a man's approval who rapedimpregnated her, while he treats his own son like shit. I hate it when writers try and make rape sound okay. Some of us actually know what it's like and it's nothing like YOU describe it. I could never think of a rapist like that. It's disgusting. Oh, and the Hermione we all know would've been like, "FUCK itFUCK you, Severus. I can take care of us, I will tell my son who his father is, and I will help him get through this if you want to keep your distance."

Stop making women sound so damn weak! Empower our womenstop making them look weak in pursuit of approval of men or romance. Gosh!
MelCrooks chapter 37 . 7/26/2018
This was absolutely fantastic. This line “For being the best first-year I’ve taught since your mother was a student here.” Hit me in the feels. Bravo.
TheDevilChild666 chapter 37 . 7/21/2018
Read all 37 chapters in one sitting , that says it all. Amazing story and well written.
ShirlyNewton chapter 2 . 7/16/2018
Love it so far, quickly clicking to the next chapter. 3
annabeth7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
“Fine.”

Oh! I cracked up on that line. It’s so very Severus.
Dirigible Plum chapter 2 . 5/23/2018
Jealous snape is savage! Haha! I love this. Thank you :)
2,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »