Reviews for Not Only a Granger
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
I think Snape is getting worse. Why doesn't McGonagall do something? She is not bound to keep him safe at Hogwarts, whatever the cost, as Albus was. There is no war now, and his behavior shouldn't be tolerated.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Well, maybe an old bat can learn new tricks, and maybe it will take a child to teach him.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Sadly, Snape seems to have learned nothing in the past eleven years. **sigh**
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
We'll, Nathan, at least, had had his mother to prepare him for Professor Snape's nasty little ways. He seems more philosophical about things that the Trio did at his age.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Ah, so has old Sev decided to pick on Nathan, or will he go another way? This should be good.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
It's nice to see that Hermione has still stayed connected. I'm sorry to see that Malfoy seems not to have changed too much. I hope Snape treats Nathan better than he did Hermione when she was a firstie.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I'm excited to read a story that is complete. Lately I've become entangled in far too many that have been abandoned. Yours has an intriguing premise.
dani555 chapter 37 . 9/30/2013
Hello! It was such a wonderful story, I loved it! And the end was so sweet, when Severus appeared in the kitchen asking if they wanted tea was just so crack and sweet! I loved it when Nathan became a... well, for lack of a better term, a ghost and shared the time with Severus in the astronomy tower, and when he called him dad for the first time I felt my heart was going to explode.

I loved it!
eliwin chapter 37 . 9/26/2013
I just finsihed reading this it is great. Thank you for writing it!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Oh, Fer, vc ganhou uma nova leitora :)
Eu to gostando muito da tua fic, menina, muito bem bolada. To curtindo :D
californaomi chapter 37 . 8/28/2013
By far one of the best snape - hermione fan fic I had read. Awesome work. Thank you
jada951 chapter 37 . 8/27/2013
a wonderful journey and imaginative tale.

i'm a sucker for happy endings!
;-)
acosta96813 chapter 37 . 8/27/2013
Loved it!
Terahlyanwe chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Nathan is so humorous! A very appealing and believable personality. :)

(Slytherin!)
BretheBabbit chapter 37 . 8/16/2013
Bravo! I started this years ago forgot about it just found it and read it all in the last2days so glad they got their happy ending.
2,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »