Reviews for Not Only a Granger
omfg chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
OH MY GOD AHHHHHHHH THE STORY OF HOW HE SAVED HER MADE ME HAVE A HARRY POTTER FANDOM BREAKDOWN AHHHHHHHH. BUT IT WAS SO AWESOME *GREAT* JOB
Guest chapter 37 . 5/13/2015
:-)
Kimmyle chapter 37 . 5/12/2015
This was a very sweet story, if you exclude the not so sweet parts, of course ;) I liked your idea with the curse and freed spirits when you are dreaming... that was an interesting theory. And the end was very sweet as well.
ReDish chapter 15 . 5/9/2015
I'm enjoying this story. As a mom, however, I think it unlikely Hermione would take such a secretive approach with her son. No matter how conflicted the conception, she would have some kind of story to tell him.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/18/2015
Yet another unrealistic "raped victim falls in love with her rapist" story. Way to insult rape victims.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/11/2015
Fantastic story! Thanks for all the hard work you poured into it! You really gave this story a vibrant life of it's own!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/11/2015
Excellent story, but please change the rating to M to more accurately reflect the nature of this fanfic.
am.a.star.swati chapter 37 . 4/8/2015
One word. Enchanting :).
Thank you for this wonderful story. Do consider a short sequel with SSHG wedding n d girl (hopefully) baby in severus' hands. I would like to see the snape-Granger insignia that the father son due made.
Amiella chapter 37 . 3/16/2015
That was wonderful! I really wish we knew what happened with Hermione and Severus, I'd love to know if they really did end up married with another little one. :) Beautifullu written. :)
Roxx toxx chapter 10 . 2/14/2015
Nathan is not to by now would knowSnape was thier father.
Voldermort chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
Snape is a Deatheater Traitor! Avada Kadavra!
Lysander Potter chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Nathan will soon see Severus Tobias Snape
Lysander Potter chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Happy Birthday Cloe !
serenityselena chapter 37 . 1/31/2015
awesome story... loved reading it :)
ScriosAisling chapter 37 . 1/15/2015
Oh goodness. I've been crying for the last...I don't know how many chapters! This was a beautiful story, and I'm honored to have been able to read it. :)
2,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »