Reviews for Love In the Hot Springs
YES! GESEA! Me likee Gesea Fics XD
Genis Sage chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
Yay! XD Shelos!
Genis Sage chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
I always like the Gesea and Shelos Fics :D COMBO COUPLES FICS RULE!
Frozen Fire chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
It would be cute if you ended with Regal sneezing and looking up at the stars:)
The Game Star chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
I loved this chapter.
Sakura Neko sama chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
three words... poor poor link
RWT chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
WOW! What a sweet set of stories! My faves were Genis' and Zelos'. Too bad Regal didn't get one. I kinda think it may be possible for him to sneeze if someone from the other life thinks about him.
Crimzon-Girl chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
Waah! They're getting married. Sheelos too! This is so great. You got to update soon! *is so happy that she's running in circles*
Crimzon-Girl chapter 4 . 10/27/2005
Aww..That is so adorable.
Juren chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
T_T There's a whole lot of fluff in there that I love! I love the Kraine and Sheelos ones the most, because those four are my favorite characters in the game.
Scarlet Kratos chapter 5 . 10/22/2005
Aw... That was the last chapter? DANG! Q_Q *sniffle, sniffle, sniffle*

Anyways, that chapter was by far my favorite. 'Cause of the Sheelos, the fluffeh Kraine... And, uh, yeah, more Kraine. W00T! . Mesa luffles your stories; please write more.
cathree chapter 5 . 10/21/2005
Okay: First off, I am such a freaking bastard. I'm listening to a remix of Metroid Prime's opening theme, and think it goes well with fluff.

I am such a bastard. Or some psychotic freak. *unaware of the sign on her back that says 'Do not feed the psychotic bastard'*

:D

I like fluff. And Gesea. And Sheelos. And Kraine. So you're awesome now.

_

*knocks you out, erases Link from existance, and steals your fic*

adri66215 chapter 5 . 10/21/2005
Yay for Kraine! That was just so cute.

And I think I knew that their news was being engaged. Although, I kinda thought they were gonna get married. :p Guess not now.

This was such a cute story. All my fave ToS pairings. All starting at the hot springs and ending with an engagement party. Good job, Authoress D. Wander. :D
Molly Renata chapter 5 . 10/21/2005
Do a sequel! Do a sequel! Do a seequell! Squee!

Poor, poor Lloyd... he has to put up with Genis in his family XD
Professor Sage chapter 5 . 10/21/2005
o lol I enjoyed reading it! X3 keep up teh good work, and I hope your other plan works out too, Professor Sage
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »