Reviews for The Wisdom Of War
Crazy4Cocopuffs chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Hi,
Any chance you'll start writing more in the amazing adventures of Erin? I know it's been a while, and getting back into writing a story can be really hard, but I'm curious how you were planning to end this. I really want to know how that mystery man (the first link?) is going to work into the second and last parts of the story. Hope to see an update soon, but not holding my breath (hey, it's been over 8 years).
TheCauldron chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
I know it's been years, but damn I really want to know what happens! I'm absolutely loving this story!
ShellyH chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
I seriously love this series but I've been waiting for an update for years! I know it's hard but please try to get this finished. I've had writers block and it sucks but it helps me to reread what I've written so far to get back into the mindset.
Kap chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Sooooo...not sure if there's any point in reviewing 6 years after the last update but hey, why not? Just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed(read-stayed up till 2am to read all in one sitting)these great stories! Though its probably a naive and hopeless wish at this point; I just wanted you to know that my fingers are crossed for an update. Once again these stories just rock. So in turn you Rock! I'd say don't ever change but its starting to feel like I'm signing your year book instead of, ya know, reviewing. Am i rambling? Well apologies if this makes no sense, I tried ya know? :D

*disclaimer*

please note this review was typed after a long stint of sleep deprivation and caffeine withdrawal. The reviewer claims no responsibility for any spelling or grammatical errors contained within.
WishingWanderer chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Awesome chapter! I really do love this story! I wish you would write more soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE update more soon!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
I hope you finish this story, I got hooked after reading the first and now i'm all angsty after reading these chapters. :) hope you find the inspiration to continue this is a great story.
kelly chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
PLEASE update this story I'm dying to know what is going to happen next. I have re read Erin and this one I don't know how many times. I absoulutly love this series please continue!
Silver Huntress2 chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
Aww I hope it doesnt take nine years for all this to be finished. All of a sudden a few days ago this story or well specifically the story of erin popped into my head and I was like OMG i remember loving this story and I reread it (took me a bit tho lol) and still loving but this story isnt complete yet and that makes me sad. I wish you could finish this story because it is so good.
Angel chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
I LOVE these stories and I hope you finish them all very soon because I've been waiting so long...
katsy chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
Hi,

I've been reading your two stories (Story of Erin & this one) - and I L.O.V.E.D them :) seriously, they are two/one (?) of best stories I've read abt Dark Angel. Just thought I'd tell you :)

Can't wait to read more... ? hehe

Take care,

Katsy
Ali chapter 7 . 4/8/2007
I can't express the excitement I had when I checked this story and saw the new chapter! I love it and anxiously await the next. _ Glad it's still goin!
laylaw chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
Wow *wipes sweat from forehead* Okay so I just spent a few days reading the first story to this and obviously it was AMAZING because I'm here reading the sequel. First off gotta say I love em both. I love the idea of the girl from our world into another one. It's always tricky and sometimes people can't really write it well but you've managed to get it omg I need an update. Thirdly wow I just love the story. Your sequel is heartbreaking -which is understood- and I feel so bad for Erin. And awe, poor Alec. I loved them together and they were just starting to actually GET CLOSE when Erin had to wig out. So anyway, keep up the great work. Your going on my favourites and ya, you update soon missy. or whenever lol. Just update :D
sadi chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
Chapter 7! Chapter 7! Oh my god , you are back!

I didn't realize how much i miss Erin but after reading everything again ...

I love this new chapter so girlfriend time ( Max is great) , the angst ,Alec with Zane. Alec seems to be a little more ok , Erin too but it won't stay this way. Anxious reader here!

You do take time and i can't tell you how important it is , time for them to analyse, to grow up etc. I hate stories when in two days , everything is fixed , the characters are back together ( the girl is pregnant, they are getting married ...awful!).

This is one of the reasons why i love your fic so much : superb characterization ,great OC , feelings , action and a real structure to it which makes it really powerful.

I don't have to say i am dying to discover the next chapter( 9 years? hum scary possibility but it can't be ...right?)! Thank you again for the update , good luck for the following. Sadi
Professional scatterbrain chapter 7 . 3/1/2007
Yay, your back! I missed you so much. I really, really enjoyed this chapter. The evolution and growth of each and every character was so wonderfully captured (it made me go back and reread 'The Story of Erin' all over again). Great work.
MoonAngel23 chapter 7 . 3/1/2007
Well believe me. If this story takes 9 years hopefully not. I'll wait. I have absolutly no idea on where your going with this, and I can't wait to find out.

Awesome Job! Keep Updating.