Reviews for Brother Grimm
Caitlin chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
This wouldve made a great episode :)
Zetta chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
Really enjoyed reading this (again.) You do great work.

A comment Catherine made early on in the fic did strike me as odd though. Lindsay still wears princess dresses at her age? I thought that was for younger kids? I could be wrong though. I don't have kids. Just a minor thing that I might be wrong about. :)

Anyway- I really enjoyed this, love all of the details you provided about the kids and the tie in to the fairy tales. Great job!
krage chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Great story, very different from what i've read before. It was such a good mixture of fairy tale and reality, a little too much either way would have made this either too outlandish or too mundane and i think you got the mixture just right in this fic.

The charaters are very in charater and its going on my favs no question.
Kristafied chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
I love how you write Nick. This is a terrific take on the impact of his ordeal on his life. Excellent story.
somebody101 chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
This was a great, intense story. The emotions were well detailed and completely believable. Your portrayal of the characters was also well done, and their interactions were just as good. You did a great job, and this was well worth the read.
Miss Courtney x chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This was such a good story! I especially liked the conversation between Nick and Brass at the end, as well as the interaction between Nick and Tiffany. I hope you'll write some sort of continuation of this in the future, not because of the lack of closure, but just to see where it could lead. Overall, very well done!
name chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
hi that was an interesting story. i've read it all in about an hour. interesting about the song and costume stuff. where did you pick up those from or did you just make it up? it sounds kinda odd placed.
Joy chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
A beautiful, well written story!
CSIFan chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
"His quest continues ..." Very nice way to end the story. I like how you worked the fairy tales into everything ... very clever. It would have been a nice little twist if the bakery had had a more "enchanted" name to work into the fairy tale theme. Like the "24 Blackbirds Bakery" or something. :) If you ever decide to flesh this out and make it a longer story, there's a lot you can do to play with that. (Other suspects could be a butcher and a guy who runs a candle shop, for example, which would stymie poor logical Sara, but play right into Nick's dreams and Grissom's literary sensibilities.) Well done, though. Thanks for writing it!
Alice chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
Good story! Love it.
Mma63 chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
Please, don't tell me you just ended at this point. I have a lot of questions and doubts that i couldn't answer. An amazing story like this need a continue.

Deeply love your story, love the way you developed the main theme, love de interaction between Nick and Brass in this chapter...

You're a brilliant writer, and for me will be very difficult wait for your next work ...I'm addicted to them.

Thank you for sharing such pleasure moments with us.

Please, could you think about going forward with a second part of this?
rozzy07 chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
I loved the way you had Brass step in between Grissom and Nick and the perceptive way he talked to a clearly emotionally strung out Nick. Poor Nick is exhausted, on the verge of collapse and Brass seems almost fatherly in his concern. Great writing. More please!
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
I loved this chapter, totally awesome ending, and it didn't seem to long. I love Brass in this, and Nick's honesty with him was really good. I loved the ending "... And so the girl and her family lived happily ever after. And what of the knight, you ask? Well, his quest continues..." I thought that line was great, it tied the story together well. And I also loved this line of Brass's "Good, because your name and the word ‘lucky’ do not often appear in the same sentence" Don't know why, but it was very true to Brass's character.

Looking forward to what you write next, you're an awesome writer, one of my favourites!
AcidOverRideChic chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
Great Story!I forgot that I was reading a story and not a transcript of an episode. You really captured the characters very well and the whole fairy tale theme was great and creepy. But hey, Bros. Grimm's stories r always creepy.
penny chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
in chapter 2 there was no semin found on samantha's body and in chapter 3 there is. it's an easy mistake to make the only reason i noticed was because i was totally enthralled by your story, it's really very good true to csi and fairly true to the charecters. i usually don't read nick stories being a huge greg fan but the exqusite plot of this story greatly makes up for the lack of cute dna boy. thank you for actual good well thought out writing.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »