Reviews for Torn By Thorns
reika91 chapter 49 . 5/30/2007
Finally, I can rest easy now. For year and one month I was dieing to know what happened to the story and now I know. Kara this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. You will be a great writer to. I wish I was as good as you! _ But if you ever do get these comments read my storys please. one is called "My great grandpa was shaman king" and another is "Why..." Now I know in the begining of MGGWSK the stlye is yuckpaoklajo but I swear it gets better. And before I go I want you to know that I love ever single one of your storys and that...YOU ROCK! And if you don't rememeber me this is kari tao(ren's little sister.) I am now reika91. One more thing...I cried like a bady when Thorn died. This is kari tao(ren's little sister) sigining off!
reika91 chapter 41 . 5/30/2007
OMG! I am so sorry I stoped reading! really I am...lol I guess I should tell you who I am. I am kari tao(ren's little sister). I have a thing here on fanfiction now and I'm writing too! I missed your writing and thought 'hey what the hell I'll look for her story' and I went to google to find it and I did I was s-0 happy and I started to read. and then I finded out that you finished it! And I was like OMG! Well, I am so happy that you started it up again! And if I sound like a prep I am not. bye!
theserainydays chapter 49 . 5/4/2007
TBT is great, especially since it's so long, I love reading really long stories! Is I, SR a real fanfic? I couldn't find it, so could you tell me where on Earth it is so I could read it. Thanks.
Terumiu chapter 49 . 12/2/2006
OMG...i jus love this...ITS AN WORK OF ART!BRILLIANT,PERFECT,SUPERB!
Kara chapter 49 . 9/18/2006
I FINALLY managed to read your story. I really should have found it awhile ago... But anyway... YEA! HAPPY ENDING! Well...not so happy ending, but you get. I can't believe the Ivy, Shaman Runaway series is over... All well. Your stories are a great piece of work though. I hope I see more of your work. See ya, and KEEP WRITING!
Missing Pen chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I feel like crying sorry this is a late one but I loved it! I hope your Judo story will be up! By the way I am from clamp school change to blue as ice! Ja ne!
knux33 chapter 49 . 6/2/2006
Great ending, to bad u didn't get to chapter 50 though...
TheKingJingles chapter 49 . 5/15/2006
Hi! Sorry it took me so long to review the final chapter! It wouldn't let me log in, stupid thing. Anyway, I can't believe this is finally over! I mean, (And I can't believe I'm saying this) but it was even better than I, SR! (gasp) I'm happy that you're writing a sequel, again, but I have to say, as much as I love Judo, I'd rather have another Ivy or Thorn fic. Even Hoshi. ; I know I can't change your mind through, but I'll read it anyway. Just promise me one thing, it will be better than these other two! Good luck!
Kagerou Fuji chapter 49 . 4/30/2006
Oh my gosh! That was such an amazing fanfic! I loved Ivy, Shaman Runaway and was so thrilled when I saw that you made a sequel. For some reason, I just can't imagine everyone in Shaman King older, though...haha, oh well. I thought the Thorn and Akira pairing was genius. But anyway, I loved the story!
KaZuYa MiNeKuRa chapter 49 . 4/24/2006
Haiz..and that's the end of the journey of Ivy..haiz..i feel so empty..hahaha..i've been reading this fanfic since the beginning of Ivy,Runaway Shaman...and even though the second part of the story which is torn by thorns..i still consider Ivy, Runaway Shaman my favourite..well great job done for writing this fic for us people...without people like you, the fanfic-dom will be boring to read..

Lots of love...Kazuya Minekura...(i'm a girl..dun worry..hahaha)
yo wuz up chapter 49 . 4/20/2006
awesome fanficiotn i love it if you become an author one day i bet you will get lots a money *thumbs up
Dannie yes I'm back chapter 49 . 4/16/2006
Oh me goshes! I have to go back and read the chapter that I missed! I just read this one and I loved it. I can't believe I forgot to come and r & r. Gr...stupid me. But anyways I hope this link work but any time you want to talk to me go to

My name there is -[shia]-.

To be able to send Privet Messages (we call them PMs)

yoiu go to your email after making you account, and look for a Message That says 'Welcome to

click that and it will retirect you to your account there.

And, Hello!
MaiKujakufan chapter 49 . 4/14/2006
Perfect ending! I loved it! I felt kind of sad that Ivory died though. But over all it made me happy to know that Ivy, and Hao, and Thorn, and Akira, and Hoishi, and Lucifer and everyone else gets a happily ever after. I have no doubt in my mind that Hoishi and Lucy will have plenty of children once they get married and that Akira will propose to Thorn in the perfect way and they'll have their perfect ending too. I found Ivy's mantra extremely amusing. I'm kind of sad that it's over. ISR and TBT are like my all time favorite fics. Though I think I like the orignal ISR just a bit better. I can't wait for your next story. It's the Judo one right? Then the Façade story. I'm really looking forward to Façade it sounds really good. Plus I can't wait to see what you'll do with a whole new set of orignal characters! Keep up the good work!
Perfectly Imperfect chapter 49 . 4/14/2006
this was an excellent story probably my favorite out of the fics ive read so far you did an excelent job
Strawberry chapter 49 . 4/14/2006
O.o

I am knocked speechless.

THAT WAS AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, ADORABLE, HILARIOUS - *rips of a whole bunch of superlatives and adjectives and compliments*

*runs out of breath*

Man... my head is spinning! I mean, Ivory commited suicide, Thorn and Akira, Hana being a supermodel (.