Reviews for I'll Fly With You
Smiley0531 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Erm... Hello? Anybody home?

Last time this story was updated was exactly two years ago, and I just so happened to stumble upon it tonight.

Is it dead? If so, that's rather upsetting :'(

This has the potential to go so far, and be a really great story. Slightly mushy, yes... but not too bad :-P I really enjoy your writing...

*gets down on knees and begs*

Let the story LIVE! Bring it back, I have faith!

~Smiley0531 ;-) :-) :-D
kurenoharu chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
heysh! update! heesh! i want to see more SBRL~ and JPLE! whe~ updatE! the last time u did was last year! haha. nice foc by the way! xD
The Miss Marauders chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
So soppily cute...*drools* Love.

x Cazzy x
The Miss Marauders chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Aww, poor Jamie...and what happened to Lily last year?

x C x
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Silly Lily...

x C x
kkroonie chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
i can't wait to read more!
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
it really is almost too disgustingly cute for ME, and that's saying more than it being too cute for lils... but you'll notice i said ALMOST, lol. you know my stance. I know you couldn't not put our puppies in! jamie was a riot about the whole thing, siri shoulda told him to shut up and enjoy the show, i think i've read that before, might've even written it, i dunno, lol. ANYWAY, the puppies are adorable, as always, and lils and jamie will SO be together. i have faith! update again soon (and, yeah, it's hard to find time in a dorm room)! ::huggles::
LilyGrey chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
MORE PLEASE!
crazylily chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Lily loves James, Lily loves James, lol... I'm so stupid sometimes, but I'm being stupid and im reviewing, b/c its a good story... and i like it, and im slightly hyper and im watchin t.v. and tehy're singing... and okay i'll shut up now... UPDATE SOON!

always and forever

~Crazy Lily
Magnetic Gravity chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
great story so far! Keep it up you are doing great!
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
whee! fun chappie! what happened to lils? if she afraid to fly? or just afraid of quidditch? or w/e. emma rox, thanx for that! update again soon, dear! i await the new chapter with baited breath ::huggles::
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
hahaha! i love my namesake! clever girl, that Emma. sounds suspiciously like me... in a conversation i had with you... about lils. anyway, i think we make good friends for lily, and it's true, friends usually know us better than we know ourselves. i like the line i gave you, that i stole from my old all-time favorite show, about boys teasing girls they like. it's so true! irksome, and childish, but what else do you expect from the rough draft? (men were created first because you always make a rough draft before a masterpiece!). anyhoo, i eagerly await the next chappie! so update soon darling, i know you're working hard. ::huggles::
crazylily chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I like this, its a great start, continue with it, I like it a lot, it was catchy, you might want to make the chapters a little longer, but i dont mind the shortness... but i dont mind

update soon!