Reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog and friends Poems
bobjones chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Shadow's is quite nice and I liked the end. Please write more :D
stephanie miller chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
cute poem i shared it with my boyfriend and he made out with including licking my boobs touched my but and so fourth two months ago now we have triplets named kara and caroline and kush i love them!

-17 years old
shadowzeemanic chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
good going i love it more please more
Catqueen chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
Good job! I think that these are all really great poems, and keep up the good work!
Sonicspeed2468 chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
I'm a fan of sonic (hint in my username) and I say this is a great poem! I really like your other poems too!
Dark Qiviut chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
Ah, this is a GREAT poem. It is SO in-character of Shadow. I can TOTALLY see this poem related to him.

Another great poem. Keep it going!
Heidi the Mexican Gray Wolf chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
WOW! That was so awesome! Dark Angel: WOW! That was so cool and deep! It reminds me of Shadow's dark past poor dude! Yet it reminds me of my dark past too. Hey have you heard a song called "Crawling in the Dark"? Man you should because this will fit on on this poem I think? Its my heart not my eyes that never gane the darkness! Oh sorry! That was kinda part of the song in it but its so cool! Right, Heidi? Heidi: Si, right! Anyway moe beno! Good job!
Heidi the Mexican Gray Wolf chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
Man this is so sweet! ICE CREAM! I, SCREAM!YOU SCREAM! WE SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM! Sorry, I just LOVE ice cream you know and this awesome! Dark Angel: Sweet Sweet you'r so sweet! OH NO! That song is stuck in my head! NO! Oh well! Your such an awesome writer! Moe beno!
Heidi the Mexican Gray Wolf chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
Man that was so awesome I mean it! I wish write like this I can't! Dark Angel:Wow this is so way past cool! You did awesome effort on knuckles! I truely mean it! Trust me! Heidi: Yeah I agree on everthing on what Dark Angel said! Man, I can't stop on reading this it just to good! Moe beno!
Heidi the Mexican Gray Wolf chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
Man I feel like I'm going to cry 'cause this so beautiful in so many ways! Dark Angel: Dang! That is so sweet! Yeah it does sounds like Sonic will say something like! Man, You cature their feelings,their spirits and their belief! Heidi: Yeah! Dark Angel and I believe that such an awesome and don't quite on this! Awesome job on this! D D
Heidi the Mexican Gray Wolf chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Man that awesome on your frist poem! It seem like Tails will say something like I think its cool! Dark Angle: Wow! I bet tails will say somthing like that! Right, Heidi? Heidi: You got that right, dude! Dark Angle: YEAH! Dark Angle and Heidi: Moe beno ShadowYin-Yang! Good Job!
sonicsrecorder chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
no!my hunch is real your a copyer thats adds heres a poem from the heart called i am all of i'm puting you to the test and i better not see this on the net unless it's put in my name.

black writing on the wall

unlesh a million faces

and one by one they fall

black hearted evil

brave hearted heroes

i am all i all i am

i am i am

here go buddy here we go buddy here we go here we go buddy here we go

go ahead an try to see throw me

do it if you dare

1 step foward

2 steps back now

do it

do it

a do it

can you see all of me

walk into my mysteries

step inside to the end of all life

do you remember me

capter you will set you free

i am all i am all of me

i am i am

here we go go go go go go

i am all of me
sonicsrecorder chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
oh no my hunch is coming true!
sonicsrecorder chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
i'm having a hunch.
sonicsercorder chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
cool!but who likes tails?