Reviews for Phantom
The best
TheCrownprincessBride chapter 19 . 2/26
I loved you story. It was the first Pokemon story I read and it was great. Umm... more? Pretty please! *puppy eyes*
I hope you are fine and the reason you haven't updated is just that you were busy. Somewhere I read writing is like meditation (it is to me, I think) so maybe that helps (not that I have an ulterior motive or anything :P)
nami chapter 1 . 1/22
I hope you could at least leave a sign that you're alive, y'know? People won't be mad or anything.
I'd be extremely glad if I found out you're well and this wasn't forgotten.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 19 . 1/4
I can't believe I never left a proper review on what is probably my favorite fanfic ever. I read this story for the first time back in 2011, and I still think about it from time to time. But maybe that's why. This is story is just such a masterpiece that I don't have the words really to praise it as it deserves, It's just really so good, and hey, I hope you're doing well and that maybe you come back here and finish it someday.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
I love this! The idea is amazing and I know it's been like 3 years since you've updated but if you see this PLEASE finnish! I love the characters and the plot, it's just in a word amazing and I gotta know what happens!
Ananonoddish chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
Wow. I just want to say that your writing is so good! The emotions and tensions and just... EVERYTHING was so real... I felt bad for Rudi, honestly, and seeing professor Oak like that... It broke my heart. So I just want you to know that even if you don't post the final chapter or whatever, it's okay. Life happens. But THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING FIC!
Please chapter 19 . 9/8/2016
Please finish. This is the best pokeshipping story.
dmed chapter 19 . 7/9/2016
A couple of fall seasons have passed by now...still waiting for the next chapter...
Mashiara14 chapter 19 . 7/1/2016
I went to see Phantom of the Opera in Cleveland last week, and as I walked out afterwards humming various bits of the music, I got this overwhelming desire to reread this fic! It has been one of my favorites for years and years! Even though it's been three years since an update, I still think about it fairly frequently and even go back to reread once in a while. I know your life has probably been crazy and full of all sorts of new adventures in the last three years, but I want you to know that if you ever update, I will still be around and still be super excited to read it! Take care!
Warlordess chapter 19 . 5/6/2016
Okay, so this is literally the first review I've posted in years but your fic was brought up on Tumblr today (by me, due to an anon's question) and it reminded me how much I loved it when I started reading it years ago... so I came back and reread it, including the newer chapters that I hadn't gotten to before.

You have always been one of my favorite authors. I mean it sincerely when I say that I idolized you when I first started out. You had relatively flawless grammar, you dabbled in all genres (which can be hard to do, let me tell ya), you knew how to carry a story faithfully without dropping the ball and disappointing your readers with too much filler.

You are still one of my favorite authors, even though I rarely ever get to read fan-fiction due to work anymore. Whenever someone strolls onto my blog and asks for fan-fiction recs, you're at the top of my highly selective list.

Take that compliment with however much enthusiasm you want, but you're a legacy Pokeshipper I still believe in even now.

So now that I've finally caught up with the one story you're still (maybe) writing, now that I've read a couple of your author's notes explaining how that rare review in between your even rarer fic update fuels you into inspiration, I thought I'd come along and remind you this still needs finishing.

I sounds like your life is pretty hectic. Joining the army, moving to another country, I know that must eat away at your time, which is why the next update has been delayed despite your AN in this chapter saying it should be up "before next fall" (and this was written three years ago so)... I hope all is well with you. I think I remember years ago when I read your FFN profile that you couldn't exert yourself physically due to either a lasting injury or illness (I may have mixed you up with someone though so, if so, please forgive me), but I hope you find time to come back to this because I'm still here. And not only me, I'm sure.

I hope that the XY series hasn't dampered your Pokeshipping heart. I know, canonically, that a new female character being interested in Ash has caused quite a stir over the past year or two and that at least a couple of Pokeshippers have either turned multi-shipper or else have finally decided it's time to give up on their OTP and move on to what's "really" canon.

This fic is still everything I remember and more. The characters are engaging, emotionally charged, three dimensional. Everyone has their necessary role and you've even allowed minor players to shine brighter than I expected. So I hope you'll come back to it. I hope you realize how much time you've invested and that you WANT to finish it, not just for your readers, but for yourself.

Lastly, I hope this review reaches you well and that it doesn't make you uncomfortable. Please be safe!
Mrs. Nose chapter 19 . 3/23/2016
But I thought... I thought -sobbing painfully-
WHYYYYY? -strangled noise-
I had hope for a while (until I reached half of the chapter lol).
So close :,(
Oh man -still sobbing-
It was a great chapter anyways. Everyone's screwed asf, but at least Ash and Misty aren't dead (and I hope it'll stay that way if you ever... You know D:)
Gary still thinks things are Ash's fault, seriously? He even admitted Ash is weak-hearted.
Is Gary gonna take down Drake? Delia? Even Misty if he gets to her?
And Ash's father is not dead? O.O
What kind of... just... WHY'D YOU LEAVE IT HANGING THERE?
Regardless, this was one of the most well-written and engaging stories I've ever seen. It's beautiful.
And I'll be more than overjoyed if you ever finish it.
Now excuse as I go mope in some corner for the rest of my life because most of the best fanfics are never finished.
Mrs. Nose chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
"One more chapter, folks! And I mean that this time. After that there will be a brief epilogue, and that's all. Period. Forever. inorite. Scary."

Oh...oh. OH! I feel so stupid now LOL
I thought it was never... Well, I checked your LJ and it looked like you were going to write act 5 as well.
Then it has an ending? -happy dance-
But I'm apprehensive. For once I don't know if a story will end up well or not even though it's so close to the end (you can usually tell) and just one more chapter for wrapping everything up makes me even more anxious.
Please, don't kill Ash! -crossing fingers-
Kill Gary instead, he's creepy and evil and batshit crazy. Why so much hate in his kokoro?
But oh well, I'm so sorry for my misunderstanding!
Btw, great chapter as always. I love how their relantionship is progressing.
Mrs. Nose chapter 17 . 3/22/2016
W h a t. They had to find him right when Misty was gone.
You're evil -cries-
They... they had sex?! :O
Things are getting too complicated. Seriously tho, were you intending on finishing this in tragedy? D:
I mean... Delia already had that :/
And now I'm afraid Ash was supposed to die as Misty bore his child. Just like Delia. Please, tell me that wasn't it -cries-
I mean... The poor Pokemon that the Stadium abuse will never be free?
I think some Legendaries should come by and help Ash restore balance to this twisted world in which Pokemon are abused -pouts-

Oh, and why can't Rudy just say "Ash is a lucky guy" and move on? :,D
Mrs. Nose chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
Damn, two weeks?! Poor Delia.
The ending made me turn to jelly from the cuteness.
Mrs. Nose chapter 15 . 3/21/2016
"There's only one act left, and it'll be a short one; I'm hoping not to break twenty chapters." -screaming inside-
Oh, and I haven't mentioned it before, but I checked your LJ! Phantom Ash is really too cute XD
But I kinda prefer reading here... You see, I use my cell to read fanfics and LJ's format is just... Not good.

This chapter was really cute. Yeah, my Pokeshipping fangirl side got ecstatic!