Reviews for Phantom
nami chapter 1 . 8/23
I'll never lose hope that you'll finish this one day :,D
I hope you're doing well! Please let us know if you're still alive. Sometimes I wonder how many of the old fanfic that were left unfinished will never get an ending because the author is dead. It makes me really sad \

On a lighter note, this story inspired me to watch PotO lmao. It's amazing, I really love it, but you did such a good job making it less gloomy that PotO's ending left me sorely disappointed [ I really
Shandy chapter 20 . 8/9
Just finished a reread of this, it was so enjoyable to return to the story and come across my favourite sections as if for the first time! Still adore your characterisations, Misty is particularly perfect as a heroine in this, and I also like that you didn't turn Rudi into a villain. Are you still planning to finish this? I really hope so! You could make it one of the few good things to happen in 2020!

Going for a quick reread of Out of Your League as that was another firm favourite here!
KasumiLover chapter 19 . 3/3
I absolutely love the Phantom of the Opera. For you to have combine Pokemon and TPOTO is something remarkable. I am in no joke in love with your story. Your style of writing, your plot, everything about your work is just so beautiful. I do hope you continue your story because what you have is a blessing and so enriching good. (P.S this story is my absolute favorite Pokeshipping ff in my whole life)
Mashiara14 chapter 20 . 11/24/2019
I've been following this story for years, and even though I don't reread it often, every once in awhile I get the urge to go back to it! And since I'm goin to see Phantom on Broadway next week, this seemed like a perfect time to revisit it! And I still enjoyed it a much as I did all those years ago!
baronesscmd chapter 20 . 11/10/2019
Just wanted to let you know that this still remains one of my absolute favorite pokemon stories out there. Ive reread it a dozen times and its just as amazing as the last. Thank you an amazing storyline and great characters!
Zilpa Eden chapter 20 . 8/3/2019
Hello. This is a fanfiction I read many, many years ago(before actually having a account), I'm rereading it again— better than I remember— and I have to say, I am prepared to make a deal with the devil to get this finished. Where do I sign up?
litzymtz8 chapter 20 . 7/1/2019
This FF is my life. No words can describe my love and admiration for this story.
Sm1frmearth chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
Please update.. Please please please
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2018
It's been almost six months.. I should've known it was too good to be true *sigh*
Guest chapter 20 . 11/22/2018
already left again?
esthealice17 chapter 20 . 11/21/2018
Ahh! Amazing story! I'm really loving it!
Eragon32150 chapter 20 . 11/14/2018
Yaaaaaay! I"ve been waiting for the end forever. I'm glad your able to return to a passion and can not wait to see future works. Welcome Back!
Mizuki hikari chapter 20 . 11/5/2018
I love this story and I hope you will one day end it. Hope you never stop loving the things that you love to do.
00001876377 chapter 20 . 9/14/2018
oh update pleaseee!
piplup-pokefan chapter 20 . 8/16/2018
YAAAAAAY! I'VE BEEN WAITING **YEARS** FOR THIS NEWS! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER!