Reviews for Cassandra Cain, The Batgirl
opin chapter 33 . 7/28
Absolutely epic fight! This is exactly what a david vs goliath metahuman style should be!
blackbatbadass chapter 33 . 7/27
oh thank god you're back, i thought you were dead! amazing chapter as always, keep up the great work!
Good chapter, looking forwards for more.
Pivitor chapter 33 . 7/24
hey, really enjoyed this chapter! You continue to have an excellent handle on Cass both in the cape and cowl and in her personal life, and a smart handling of fight scenes as well. Steel Wolf was a really interesting character.

Also, yes, New52 Lobo is absolutely repugnant.
Reti4 chapter 33 . 7/24
Another fantastic "issue" of Cassandra Cain, The Batgirl. I always love to see this updated, it's my favourite Fan Fiction by far.

I really enjoyed the fight with Gort, it was spot on with how a true Bat fights and as always you brought that classic Cassandra flavour of gentle brutality.

The stuff with Marnie was good too, I'm not sure a social worker is the best end-game for Cass, but I think it's a perfect first idea for her to focus on that might lead to something else. Even if you choose to take her all the way with it it's definitely a good fit for her character motivation, my qualms just regard her suitability.

The little sprinkle of Tatsu was great to see as always.

I'd like to see more of Tim at some point. He and Cass make a great team, and I really want to see how much better they work together now that Cass has filled out a bit on the social side of things. Less of a mind and weapon - two halves make a whole deal and more a true partnership. Obviously this is Cass' story and I don't want it to be a constant team-up fest, but having Tim note her huge improvements would really mean something, and I've always thought those two stand to benefit the most from working together, more than any other Bat family partnership. (I'm not talking romance here by the way, just team partnership) Also, they were both the ones close to Steph, so they have that bond going for them.

Great title for the next issue, I am very much looking forward to it.
anon chapter 33 . 7/22
All anarchy does is leave us at the mercy of every thug and psychopath

Guy Gardner was a social worker
sol113 chapter 33 . 7/22
Ecstatic that this story has updated!
Great setup for Gort, I laughed at the ‘Telemundo fight with Deathstroke’ bit.
The self-destructing titanium fireaxe caught my attention for ‘crazy awesome’ filing.
Very interested that Jacob Thorne is back, he and Able are my favorite OCs in this story full of great OCs.
The career day was well done- I never saw social worker coming.
Some minor spelling mistakes here and there like writing “being a ba” instead of “being a bat” in the career fair scene.
I always love the scenes between Tatsu and Cass and this one reminded me of someone in a movie going off to war in Vietnam or something. The surrogate mother/daughter dynamic continues to be a highlight of the fic.
Very interesting dynamic in the fight; Gort being living history that has his history used against him as his wounds build up and bring him down like death by a thousand cuts with traces of anime talk attack done very well.
The dialogue between Marnie and Cass was well done and effective detailing both characters well.
Overall a very effective chapter that pulled off all characters involved very well.
Veedramon chapter 33 . 7/21
Social worker? Even if she gets flexible hours how can she do that and also be Batgirl? Not to mention the things she would see would make it hard to not intervene as Batgirl and someone would eventually connect the dots.

If she had picked martial arts instructor, it would be easier to keep her cover.
BF110C4 chapter 33 . 7/21
Cass as a Social Worker? You know how to take her into unseen roads and yet to make them pausible, even logical in hindsight. If I ever chose someone to write her comic it would be you.
Great story, the best Cassandra Cain story out there, please update soon.
Veedramon chapter 32 . 4/14
Well, it seems Gort really does not want to kill her, or she would be ya know, dead.
Veedramon chapter 31 . 4/14
Maybe she could take him out the same way Batman and Nightwing took out that old model Amazo. Ahjright, that might kill him.
Veedramon chapter 30 . 4/14
Well... this was... interesting.
Veedramon chapter 29 . 4/14
So, did Deadshot kill that Priest or not?
Veedramon chapter 28 . 4/14
Yes she can, f Batgirl came first, then she could just back into the shadows and disappear, no more Cassandra Cain.