Reviews for Cassandra Cain, The Batgirl
XaoOfTheMists chapter 36 . 6/14
I've just finished a re-read of this story and I've a couple of issues to bring up. Well, one issue and a question. The question is about Mr. Myth; I can't find any reference to a DC character with that name so I can only assume he's an OC of either yourself or someone from the groups this story was originally apart of. Can you confirm?
The issue that I've come across is a Lot of spelling errors and missing pieces of dialog that I'd swear wasn't a problem in either previous re-readings. I've no idea myself why this has happened, did you re-edit a bunch of chapters, did FFNet screw with the story, am I just remembering things wrong, I don't know. But I thought it might be wroth bringing to your attention. Hope to see the next chapter soon and keep up the good work.
Firedawn'd chapter 36 . 6/5
Just finished this, and wow that was amazing.

Great story, plotline, characters, use of villains, descriptions of fight scenes and all around, this was an incredible read.

Thank you for sharing and please keep writing! (:
Great chapter, look forward for more.
Lowar chapter 36 . 3/8
Thank you so much for writing this delightful story. The setting and characterization feel spot on. Can't wait for more. _
Wisdom Witch chapter 36 . 2/11
You did a brilliant job, as always. Your action sequences are as flawless as ever, and it's great that Cass is coming to terms, and even enjoying, her new life. I can't wait to see what she decides to do next, and I must say, you've really piqued my intrigue regarding Vigilante's identity! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 36 . 12/24/2016
Great chapter, good to see you back, keep up the good work. An idea for a storyline is that the guy that Cassandra killed as a child could have had a kid that comes after for revenge, could be a good character development moment.
sol113 chapter 36 . 12/24/2016
Early Christmas present! Thanks!

Semi-conscious scene was harrowing, showed real consequences to battle and not ‘shrug off wounds then on to the next one’.
Great interplay between Cass and Tatsu as the surrogate mother/daughter role had really blossomed.
The tidbit about muggings being so common in Gotham that there was a standard form submitted to schools to ward against false accusations of child abuse is a great way of worldbuilding how bad Gotham actually is as is the bizarrely named Pink Panther paint.
The caches of medical equipment and such are another interesting worldbuilding touch.
Jackie Tapscott is back. And as detestable as ever (lol).I wonder if the fingers to the throat trick will come back to haunt Cass at some point.
Cassandra finally accepts the importance of a civilian life.
The fight with Vigilante was well done, violent and with threat due to Cassandra’s physical condition.

Looking forward to the revenge Cass will get on Vigilante (whoever this one may be).
Veedramon chapter 36 . 12/22/2016
Ah DC and it's crappy Punisher copies.
Anonymous Rex chapter 36 . 12/22/2016
Amazing work as always. God, I love this story. XD
Cassandra was great in this chapter, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next. Vigilante, eh? That'll be a fight.
Keep writing!
JimmyHall24 chapter 36 . 12/22/2016
I love Batman. Love Cassandra.. but if someone were to kill the Joker or a few other of the bad guys in DC. Well.. The people in that world would rejoice. Sometimes killing is the best option to end the madness. Toss Joker in jail. He gets out. and over and over and over it goes.
sol113 chapter 28 . 8/25/2016
I recently watched Necessary evil: The super-villains of DC comics- it’s an intriguing program about Supervillain backstories, themes and the relationship with archrivals that I recommend for anyone with an interest in any comics or villains in general.

While watching I was reminded about this story; all the villains here have a very solid relationship and resonance with Cassandra in some way;
Jim wanted to die because he couldn’t see any way of living outside of battle (like Cass recently couldn’t).
SteelWolf devoted himself completely to the service of others and was left with nothing to show for it as he was left behind (which shocked Cass into taking a more serious look at a career).
Mr Myth was what happens when a human fighting machine is created at the cost of their humanity (which almost happened to Cass thanks to Cain and Shiva).
Silver Shrike/ Abel has the dynamic of disturbing Cass in that she can feel such familiarity with one who kills with no remorse or doubt whatsoever. I especially hope those two characters interact again as everything about their scenes together are awesome.
JimmyHall24 chapter 26 . 8/7/2016
I agree with the mob boss in a sense. Joker deserves to die.
Opin chapter 35 . 4/30/2016
Excellent chapter! Brutal and gripping!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/17/2016
Good, best story on this site, keep going, never stop.
Wisdom Witch chapter 35 . 4/6/2016
This was simply... amazing! I'm speechless- you write fight scenes so well, I wish I'd half the talent for it as you do. I mean, to think that Circuit Breaker died anyway... it's a nice touch, a very nice touch. I simply cannot wait for the next installment! I know your updates are few and far in between, and that we'll all probably have to wait for months before the next chapter, I can safely say that it is all worth it. Thanks so much for sharing this, it's simply breathtaking.