Reviews for Transcending Dreams
Flower of the desert553 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This is interesting! I hope you continue it. :)
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is a very interesting story. I would love to see you continue it sometime because I really want to see how it is going to progress!
TheWatcherandReader chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Hmm... perhaps there is no point in my pointing this out, given that you wrote this over four years ago, but, well, why not? Rather than a 'fiction' of the imagination, try 'figment'. Though, you probably know that by now. Anyway, I'd be interested in seeing you continue this, so I'll be watching. Keep on updating.
randomgirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I will give you the Internet on a silver platter with an apple in its mouth if you update this. And I'll throw in a cookie for good measure. Do you know how hard it is to find good fanfiction involving these two? It's next to impossible. Plus, I really would like to see how this would play out. Yes, I know it's been almost four years, but... Well, I have trouble letting things go. Anyway, please update.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Poor Kisara. Having to deal with denial itself. Kaiba is such a jerk. Awesome job! Please update soon!

-D101
Library Arcanium chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Very good, easily the best Kaiba/Kisara story I've read. You have a knack for this sort of thing. Please update it soon!
BattleWizard chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow! I've noticed you haven't updated in a while. You should! I thought it was very good, so please don't give up on it!
Yusagi chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Where'd Kaiba get that rubbish about not being able to change your dreams? XD That's such bull!

Heh, Kisara definitely has her work cut out for her, once you decide something's a dream-especially something like that, you can't REALLY be convinced otherwise, can you?

I'd kinda like to see more of his waking hours, though.
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Interesting. Surreal. Kaiba's in Denial; that's always fun. _ Update soon!
Bellebelle3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
This is so fanatstic! Please update! Its such a sad story.
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Wouldn't mind a follow-up...

It would be wonderful a new chapter...

How about something new here?

OK, I'll just say it...

PLEASE continue!
bc chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Awesome! This experiment of yours is coming along quite nicely. I like how Kaiba is his usual asshole self. I also like how Kisara is so patient and willing to humor him. The overall story idea is original and interesting. I'm eager to see the next chapter!
Celestial Angel chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
that was just amazing

plzz update!
RAWbecca chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
you need to jupdate becuase if you dont i think im ganna go crazy! i need to read!

P.S. if you couldnt tell i have no life...i leave it at that.
Twixy chapter 1 . 8/21/2005