Reviews for Making Her Remember
rach-florance chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
love it...are you going to update?please do so..
Hammie007 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
the suspense is killing me! i luv it. just as good as my silver lining...!

but plz plz update

btw i love the end of the chap. hermione deserves happiness and evan sounds nice
cutie1789 chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
OMG I still absolutely love the sequel and the orinigal! I hope you haven't given up on it because I'm soooooo curious as to what happens and how it'll end. I know it's been ages since you started this but I just reread it all and my passion for wanting to know what happens just flew back. :)
Pezqueen3 chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
It's been a long long time since this wonderful story was updated. Are we to assume that it is over? Please please please finish. You are an amazing writer and this story has captivated my interest. I must know how it ends! Please continue!
villainvalkyrie chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
hi there! the story is fantastic.. i love it to death.. pleaSe please please please please please! update soon! :)
LovingYou2 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Please Update soon

this story is great.
Dragon navi chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
Please, please update this story! I really like it!
mMalfoy5782 chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
I loved the first story and it just keeps getting better and better... so PLEASE UPDATE!
winesjunkie chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
hey,

i really enjoyed your first story, and now i've really enjoyed this one.

so i guess the main intent of this review is to tell you to write some more! heh.

i really like 2nd person. sometimes, previously, you'd switch povs, and i'd get lost for a little while until it finally made sense later. so i guess this is my vote for 2nd person.

thank you for writing. please, pretty pretty pretty please write more!
Evie McMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
aah im sso excited that you made a sequel! I was starting to worry because of that giant cliffie you left everyone with at the end of the Silver Lining.

~Evie

ps sorry for getting too excited with the repeaditive letters
fanfreak06 chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
wow this is perty good caint waight till next chapter
cmtaylor531 chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
interesting sequal so far. Keep up the awesome work!
LovelyInc chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
brilliant please update soon !

-Lovely