Reviews for Veni, Veni, Libertas
guardianofdragonlore chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Boom baby!
17 Hope chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
This was really well written. Your characterisation of everyone - particularly Sirius was brilliant. I loved the way you ended it on such a high note, you really did well on this.
Lmb111514 chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
This was absolutely amazing, I completely adored it!:)
Fawkesgirl22 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
One of the best stories of this type I've read so far. It would've been cool if you'd put in a chapter about a howler he got from his mum or something.
cylobaby chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Yay for James at the end of fic! 3
siriuslyseriouspadfootlover chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
i really loved this story! you did an excellent job. perhaps you should look in to doing a sequel!
But Friends Make Secrets chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
this was good! It was all very realistic and believable. I loved how you showed Sirius and James' relationship and how they did have a bit of a rocky start. I also loved the way you wrote the Sorting hat. I wish you had continued it, but it was still really good. Great job!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Great chapter, your story is really good, and I hope you update soon!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
I hate Bellatrix. This story is really good, Nice work!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Poor Sirius! I love your story though it's amazing!
OneDozenSticks chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
No! I wanted more chapters! o well, that was a great story. n_n

-SpiritualEarthBird
jfklsadjvkldsajghfkdfhgdjkfsh chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
I LOVE IT! It is really really good. The best Sirius sorting I have read!
mysid chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
I like the way you allowed Sirius and James to begin their friendship (but just barely) before the sorting. You managed to make it very believable-not too sudden or out of character for either. And I do think that Sirius's burgeoning friendship with James (and witnessed by the Hat) probable helped get him sorted into Gryffindor.

Good job.
solanacea chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
amazing story... loved it! And I actually think it's good to end it here.
darkprincess chapter 2 . 9/18/2005