Reviews for It Started With An Elevator
jhoang6 chapter 49 . 6/19/2014
Definitely a fun read, but I kind of miss the elevator.
Serena McKeenzo chapter 49 . 9/15/2011
This fic was a great read, thank you for writing so much! I hope you're still planning on updating, if so, I'd love to see more of Cao Pi and Sun Ce! Also, if you want to involve more character, I am a fan of Liu Bei (especially when slashed with one of his borthers - he's just such a cute bottom). I'd be eternally grateful if you included him!

(Also, I'm a sucker for Xiahou Dun x Cao Cao... just thought I'd mention that :P)

I really, REALLY hope you'll continue this fic!
whispers of the night chapter 45 . 2/20/2010
Zhuge Liang's scheming to get out of his lessons are really funny and unexpected! And I like the characterization of both Zhou Yu and Zhuge Liang. I think that is exactly how they would act. Are you absolutely sure you can't write another chapter?Please?
Zhou Yu chapter 49 . 10/27/2009
Oh My! I love this story so very much! In all honesty, I would very much like to see Ce more in the story. He is Zhou Yu's best friend. Um, Jaing Wei's reaction to the two spending so much time together would be fun to see. and I would like to see what happens with the relationship and how they deal with past issues. Zhou Yu with his hurt and Zhuge Liang with the whole 'you tried to kill me' bit. I look forward to the rest of this story.
Insanity is Happiness chapter 49 . 8/16/2009
I don't think I've ever found a yaoi story that has made me so happy! I (admittedly) hate Zhuge Liang...but at the moment I can't...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!

There wasn't a chapter where I didn't laugh at some of the comments thrown back and forth between the strategists, this is absolute comical genius!

I am so looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops further and if the will be split up by the war, I do hope you continue this I would love to see what happens!
TheSilentTactician chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
It's really hilarious,I have to continue reading it!
DynastyWolf chapter 49 . 6/28/2008
WOO! Awsome story! oh n about ur characters appearin more in d how bout Yue Ying? I dont fink she made an appearance all! lol N maybe Xiahou Dun,Pang Tong,Zhang He![he's so funni]
DynastyWolf chapter 30 . 6/22/2008
LMAO ur awesome! I luv d part when Ling Tong,Gan Ning,Sima Yi,Zhang He,Zhuge Liang n Pang Tong got stuck in d elevator
DynastyWolf chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
This story is brilliant! So funni n awesome! I've alot more 2 read! YAY! :D
anonymous chapter 49 . 4/19/2008
Okay, you've got to continue writing this story!It's really, really, really, really (x10) good!I love the personalities you've given to everyone and the way that you've portrayed that. But, of course, as a totally insane yaoi lover, I'm just waiting for that one moment where Zhuge Liang and Zhou Yu declare their love to the world, unless, of course, you have other plans for the story. In truth, I've only seen one other Zhuge Liang/Zhou Yu fanfic, so I'm really enjoying this, not only for the humour, though that is a big part of it.

Please don't abandon this story! I know it would be selfish to ask, but if you could just keep pushing yourself until the story finishes, for better or for worse, I'd be eternally grateful (there are just so many fantastic yet uncompleyted stories out there; please don't add this one to the list!)
Agent Sky Diamond chapter 49 . 3/19/2008
yay i love it! can u involve more of the girls, oh say, sun shang xiang? (i can never spell her name right!) cos well since she's great and all lol

love the story! woop!
Kelissa chapter 49 . 3/16/2008
How about a jealous Jiang Wei? His idol is always with someone else and now it's gone further then that!
Kelissa chapter 20 . 3/14/2008
Wright more! Make them love each other! It would be such a challenge at this point not making it forced! Try, okay? I know you can!
EverKitsune chapter 49 . 3/10/2008
Omg omgomgomgomomg~ an UPDATE. TWO. SO CLOSE. OMFG. WHOOT~

I like Ce's brutal honesty. Only Ce. He's right though in what he says. I wonder if Zhou Yu really CAN put it in the past completely.

Who do I want to see... well, I'd LIKE to see SSX and Gan Ning's gang a bit (ling tong, Lu Meng etc.) I dont know what the heck happened to them ;-;

Maybe some more from the Shu characters too.

But whatever happens next, I am so totally psyCHED.
Lorze The Brookes chapter 49 . 3/10/2008
Hmm. How about sticking Ning in the elevator again? I know it's been done twice already, but you just make it sound so hilarious. You can actually see him having a panic attack :D

I think you should try and put the elevator in a bit more. I know the story's moved on since then, but it IS the title. Or maybe Liu Bei and Cao Cao could get stuck in the elevator together. That could be a hoot and a half :D

Keep up the good work, anyway.