Reviews for Eikichi's Death: Kuwabaras Kitten
JulCan1987 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Wow, this story really got to me. I know what it's like to have kittens die, it hurts. At least it had a happy ending, thanks.
TikiTiki chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
AW...I thought...even though Eikichi is a cat but wouldn't it be better if she had taken spirit form of a human though?...But then again...It is Yuu Yuu Hakusho! I wonder if Kuwabara would fall for Eikichi if she had a chance to take a human form? *hint* *hint* X Ran~men~1/2...*hint* *hint* GET THE HINT!
waterfall tears chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
Very short. I mean, u wasted no time on the sadness over his kitten's death, then the Whoo! Happiness. But whatever. It was still a pretty cute fic.
Liisha2theMoon chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
IS 19 CLOSE ENOUGH? IT'S SO CUTE! POOR (i never thought I would say this) KUWABARA!
MidnightxBluexBlack chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
Hallo! Sorry I didn't review your last chapter, but I'm reviewing this one!

is sad Poor Eikichi...Poor Kuwabara...Eikichi doesn't deserve to die!

Also, Eikichi is female in the anime, and a male in the manga, so whatever you feel like basing your fic off of is, in theory, correct.

That is all.

Demon of Evilness,

Over and Out
Shinigami Rise chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
Poor kuwabara...
FluffysGurl3249 chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
aww.. poor Kuwabara. Hope you update soon, I realy wanna know what happens.
Shinigami Rise chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
Here's the 15th review! Now go update!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
great chapter! why can't koenma hel- Kuwa? please update soon!

oh, and i'm actually pretty sure eikichi is a girl, but that's not really important.
Yugiohfreak5000 chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
I think the story's pretty good so far. Kuwabara's having a lot of sad or funny things to do, and I like that. Please update soon!
JoannaKuwabara chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
Hahahahaha. I love this! You are going an excellent job with the characters, not exaggerating them or anything! _. I love it when people keep them in character. I wonder why he can't? Is it out of Koenma's field? Or is it because Eikichi is a kitten? Please update soon _. I love this story.
FluffysGurl3249 chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
O why can't he save the poor kitty? update soon please!
Jessica chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
Hum wonder why Koenma can't save Kuwabara's kitten add more now now and hurry thanks Jessica
Bender 3000 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
OK good idea but if you didn't know Eikichi is a guy cat and Kuwabara's sister's name is Shizuru.

well anywyas its pretty good, update, i like where it is going
yyhfreak15 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Pretty good first chapter, I can't wait to see the next one! _