Reviews for A Yuffiroth Wedding
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I lol'd hard at this.

So very hard. xD

I can only see these two together in a humor fic, definitely not a serious romance one.
Forgotten Shadow Dweller chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
how could you do that! That was so mean and I love that pairing...ok, that is a total lie, but darn this was funny
After I almost passed out from the laughing, the priest fro, the princess bride shows up, and then the wing...oh the wing...laughing forever!
mangacrazi chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
What a funny story to read, up until the end that is... D:

Such horrible fate. Owell, hope sephy and yuff are okay. Thanks for sharing the laughter! XD
rikku247 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That was . :D Soooooo funny. :D Made me laugh so hard. Totally worth reading. :D

-rikku
IA1979 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Yuffie interrupted with a smug expression. "He let's me call him Sephy-poo." PRICELESS!
BellesAndRoses chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
THIS IS MAGICAL! I LOVE IT MORE THAN I LOVE... STUFF I LOVE A LOT. ok sorry all caps, but still. This fic is so epic that I cannot fully express my joy in all caps.

ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I thought your story was great! I had never really thought about the pairing before reading this fic, now I read this pairings fics whenever I can! Thank you for writing such a great fic!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
HAHAHA, oh my gosh, you are a genius. XD Your sense of humour is wonderful. The emphasis and bolding you do on certain words really makes a huge difference from if you would've just left it normal. Great work with this! Please write more soon!

firedraygon97
Skatt's Dance chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
TOO...MUCH...OOC! DEAR LORD! That was MESSED UP. It also showed that they were never meant to be. Good yet totally messed up story! _b Good idea too. XD

Ja nee!
JadOo chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This is brilliant!

Got me guffawing insanely XD
Emperor Jaden chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
*Breatless laughter can be heard from a man lying on the ground* Oh! Oh, my sides! Oh...That was simple -hilarious-! The entire thing had me laughing, I quite literely almost died from not breathing correctly! That was simple great! This is going on my favorites, right away! Keep writeing, if everything you write is as funny as this, I might just need a funeral service soon from lack of breath! Until your next story, or my next update!

Signed,

Emperor Jaden
Lady of Insainity chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
XDThats so funny expesaly bugenhagen.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Definitely got a few chuckles out of me..."Yuffie-lumpkins"...ah. Sadly, this is a fairly good approximation of many fanfics out there.
countess kes chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
In traditional Shinto white symbolizes purity.
everwhite chapter 1 . 7/4/2006