Reviews for Why the kitchen staff loves Ronon Dex
Aileil chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I should not have read this before dinner. I seem to have lost any appetite I may have at one time had.
forestreject chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
oh come on! you got to tell us what happens after she feeds the wine to them.
fanficgurl chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
This is by FAR the MOST funniest Thing i have ever read! I'm in love with jesse and her Witt and the fact that neither she nor Flip cower in fear of Ronon. please tell me you have more to add on to this and od it son!

Pleae keep it coming you have me hooked I give you a standing ovation. I simply could not keep from laughing the way thea tJesse delivers her lines with straight faces and skilled facades of innocence and the fact that she was a banter with Ronon and annoys him not to mention her easy laid back not a t all akward mention of stripping down our favorite runner and pouring honey all over hhim of course in the interest of his education it PRICELESS.

if this review tells you anything its that you should keep it coming i wnat to know more!

(insert me on my feet clapping and thrwoing roses)
Shaharazod chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Very funny! Who knew McCay was an obsessive compulsive! I also loved the debates between Ronon and Jessie! Who knew the strong, silent type was so talkative and witty too!
NaniWahine chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Lovely work :) Great dialogue, although I found Ronon a bit chatty (sorry...) I was happy to find your story, because just yesterday I posted a food inspired SGA short called "Late for Dinner".

I can't figure out why most people are not interested in something as basic as who, how and with what feeds the entire expedition on Atlantis. I'm currently working on a multi-chapter story centered around Atlantis' exec chef (a figment of my overactive imagination).
irisazul chapter 4 . 5/31/2007
YOU HAVE GOT TO GIVE ME MORE. PLEASE! I LOVED IT. I NEVER LEAVE A COMMENT. I KNOW THATS BAD ON MY PART. BUT JUST THINK A COMMENT JUST FOR YOU, OR MORE LIKE BEGGIN. MORE PLEASE! LOVE THE STORY!
mabpagan chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
I love this! Ronan as Mikey-too wonderful for words.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
oh please continue it! it's really funny! I like jesse a lot.
Jenwryn chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
I gotta say, right at this moment - trying not to burst into laughter because then all the studious silent people will stare at me disapprovingly - I really couldn't give much of a damn about the plot thing! I am just having too much of a ball - I adore Jesse, is she yours, is she in other stories, I'll have to look - and I confess, I really adore how her head is wired up. Keep writing! (Plot or no plot...!) I love it! And Ronan in honey... need I say more?
Sammi chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
Lol, screw the "plot thingy", I think it's friggin hilarious!
Belisse chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
Oh, I love Jesse and Flip. Great chapter, please now go and write some more so you can update sooner! I want another scene of Jesse with Ronon. Maybe talking about that honey issue. LOL More please!
Maori chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
ROFLMAO *is dead* I love McKay.
Alethea Sharp chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
ROFL! Too funny; I started literaly cracking up when I read this. Loved the chapter.
drufan chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
Who needs plot with images of naked Ronon running through one's mind. Snickered with McKay's scene. This is cute, some more please.
Dr. Dredd chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
Poor Rodney. I don't think I'd want to walk in on that, either! Your characters are indeed quite naughty, which is fine by me! :-)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »