Reviews for Just Like Him
LuckyStars0191 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
After that, I think I have to forgive Snape. He can't be nearly as bad as some people think...you're an amazing author.
Fate chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Wow. this was beautifully written!

wel done!
SnapesFavorite chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
... I am speechless ...

And mind you, that doesn't happen too often ;-).

This was amazing. I guess it's no secrete that I absolutely heart Snape *ahem* ... and right now I really want to give you a hug for this story. You wrote what JK Rowling forgot to write in HBP! At least that's what I want to believe!

Thank you for this wonderful take on those dreadful events.

Great job!

- Sabrina
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Okay, wow. At first I thought it was Harry, but facts weren't adding up. Then I thought Draco, but he doesn't share Tom's coloring. Then I reread the facts a THIRD time (I'd only allowed myself to get to the part were Albus goes on about "how they only see the bad things") and finally the brick connected and knocked some sense into me. Duh. Nice way to try and salvage Sev. I hate that I haven't read any HP fics after OotP 'cause HBP fics have GOTTA be good. *snorts* Trying to see all the Sev fans put a possitive spin on what happened must be amusing as hell. And to think everyone was right about Draco...*shakes head* thanks for sharing this. Now I'm off to try and read one of yer longer ones. I hate reading two fandoms at once (this and SGA, duh) but yer fics look like they'd be worth it. Also, this explains why I thought yer handle looked familiar. Huh. Ta.
AngelicVampiress chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
*sniffles*

ever hopeful right along with you
serious.effort chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Amazing. *sniff* Excellently written fiction.
NephyRiddle chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
*Sniffs* Dumbles and Sevvie? You leave such perfect little riddles in your stories, you know; you do the unexpected. At first I thought you were talking 'bout Harry...But I changed my mind quickly enough. Do you do that on purpose (sp?)...mislead us like that? Anyways, it's very, very good.

As ever, update soon...Seems silly to say that in a review response to a one-shot.
stars-n-moons91 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
that was so great! There was only 2 things that I saw could possibly be fixed... Unless you simply don't care, color is spelled as such anymore, as well as behavior. Drop the 'u'. And the more important one- Tom didn't have any friends to hold on to, as said in HBP.

OTHERWISE, THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY SUPERB!

Great writing, I'll be checking out your other stories.

-Stars