Reviews for In The Name of God, What Do You Want?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
wow!
Peyton was a ghost. She became broke friend to help Brooke help Luke let go. And move on.
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Very good! I like it.
othx3BRUCAS chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
i have never read something like this before. very creative and as always, amazing (:

- nikki

ps, anyone who reads this please also r&r my fic, not just another love story. itd make my day!
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
great oneshot!
snowbabie chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Spooky much...that was really good, i kinda caught on when you wrote that peytons hands were cold...but that was kind of put off because of the Mint Mocha Frap...LOL...this was really good! ~snowbabie~
TypoKween chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
freaking brilliant! awesome! I love it! wow, it was so original and i loved it. i love it even more because it was brucas, but good lord the "sixth sense" aspect was so awesome! I love that Peyton was trying to put them together like that, it actually made me like her for once. lol

great one shot! you should write another just like this! lol ;)
brookefanatic chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
WOW! um yeah, I'm not scared at all *looks over shoulder to find a Peyton ghost* This story was Amazingly written, I loved how Peyton was dead in it lol 8grins devilioushly* Oh and I totally knew she was dead lol when Peyton touched Brookes hands and her hands were cold, I kinda figured it out haha, but it was Great anyways. Who was the Black Lady? You never really explained her, was she just a Ghost? This story reminded me of the saying "I see dead people!" Ha Ha I can totally see Brooke saying that lol. I think you should continue with this story. It was Great! Lucas was kind of a Sex freak though lol. Anyways Great Story.

Luvies

Ashley
Mandy M Dee chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
very creative, i like it
CHEERYnBROODY chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
OMG! That was kinda wierd when Peyton told Brooke how to "please" Lucas!
Younique chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
What did he do, What did he do? This is or was (if finished) a really good story. Whoa if Lucas was my boyfriend I think I would have went mortal combat on him..lol... please right other stories or update this one!
kellyliterary chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Oh my God, this was amazing! Yes, very original and I did not see that coming either! I expected something entirely different, I do not know exactly what, but this was not something I would expect. Great story, I loved it!
adorkabelle90210 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
OMG! This scared the shit out of me. I did not see that one coming at all! I was so freaked out after I read this. It was amazing. I absolutely LOVED it. The weird black lady freaked me out. The BL was great. The Brooke/Peyton friendship was awesome. I LOVED how you ended it. This fic had a very great twist. It's so original. Great job.
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
LMFAO! okay wow...WOW! that was...special. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL seroiusly though, that was awsome! i sorta saw it comming but i never expected it to. WOW...i mean wow! So...all those times brooke was sitting there at the cafe talking with Peyton, she looked like a crazy person to passing customers huh? lol or maybe everyone can see her...hmm...the Brucas was simply amazing. I love the way you write them. but i gotta ask, is this the fic that made you 'convert' into a leytoner? cuz i've noticed ur 2 most recent fics (H&F and FU) have a lot of pucas on them. and a lot of peyton. And this fic did sort of idolize her in a way. anyways, just wondering. :) But it eas amazing, as expected! :D One thing i dont get though...who was the black woman? lol im guessing she was peyton taking on another form? I dont know...maybe. but the way you described how she smiled back at brooke freaked the living shit out of me. Thats why i hate clowns so much. their unnaturally wide painted smiles just send shudders up my spine. But anyways, im glad you decided to write this fic. even if it was jsut a one parter it was awsome. and although im reading it late, i am so thankful for the sorta happy/wierd brucas ending b/c let me tell you the brucas one parters iv'e been reading latley have ALL been depressing! its like an omen for the end of the brucas relationship. *cries* but this was good. i love the way you wrote Beyton friendship here. it was awsome. :) and i also like the idea of Peyton helping Brucas in there love. How she was pushing Brooke to push Lucas, and how that was helping lucas get over her. Awsome. :)

u should write more of these. luvies
My one true love chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow! This was REALLY good. Completely caught me off guard! Great story!
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
That was AWESOME! Very cool!