Reviews for Kathy Snaps
TPalmer chapter 1 . 6/15
It was an awesome story, but the spelling and grammar was horrible. Please proofread and edit all errors before posting.
Lowerysissy chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wtf did I just read
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
"Dnt look at me. I'm ugly now." Olivia cried.

I love how in the show Liv is a strong independent woman but to your grammar challenged mind she collapses in grief over a cut on her face.
lussous-lips chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
i'm a big kathy hater but i feal sorry 4 her in this fic
sofia chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I have no idea whether this is meant to be serious or not, but either way, it was damn hilarious.
Cardinal Robbins chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh, dear God... This is so truly awful, it's *great* crap!fic. I was shaking with laughter the entire time I was reading it. I won't go into anything constructive, since that's been covered already, but I did want to thank you for making me laugh. Seriously, it's hard to make me laugh out loud, so when those 'special' fics come along, I'm grateful.
Andy chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
afgezaagd.. I don't know a word to translate it into english, but I really would say this is the most afgezaagde story I have ever read. Very to-the-point. x-D
LivNel4ever chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
SPELL F-ING CHECK!...but i liked the story ;)
Angie chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I thought I would die laughing! Write a sequel, like Kathy escapes from prison and makes another big scene in the squadroom!
sofia-m chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
"You can’t fight in here, this is the police room!"

That's my new motto from here on out.

This story is so unintentionally hilarious that I'm literally speechless.
live love and eat chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
funny sorta but spell check your story too.
crackwhoresninnygoat chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I'm tired of being nice. This is crap. See previous reviews for constructive criticism.
boredsvunut chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
No. God, no. The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but this is just . . . The best thing to do is either use spell/grammar check or get a good beta. Kathy and Elliot don't have five kids. They have four - three girls and a boy. The idea's been done before and it's been just as bad.
stopthestupid chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
i'm going to go shoot myself now, thanks.

and to the people who actually left positive reviews for this story, you should be shot as well.

but hey...have a nice day anyway.
Bribles chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I love the couple of Elliot and Olivia! They are so cute together!

BL