Reviews for Blue Waters
fffanatic chapter 5 . 7/15/2001
i'm not a SW fic fan, but its pretty okay so far. however, the tbcfic addicts are gathering at the door. would be great if finished product was complied into on fluid piece. keep on typing! )
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
THIS WAS THE WORST STAR WARS FIC I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! MAN YOU WRITE TOO MUCH AND YOU EMAIL PEOPLE AND ANNOY THEM JUST SO THAT YOU WILL GET MORE REVIEWS! YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER IN WRITING!
Bulma chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Great Prediction! Very Suspensful!
Seratiah The Noble chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
well i got ur e-mail... and so far it's good... i just can't finish it right now.
Bleeding Wings chapter 12 . 6/16/2001
This is a pretty good chapter, thinking up the clone idea and all. You know what, Leia? If you want a real challenge, why don't you try creating an alternate universe for your favorite saga, Star Wars? Creating stories that would be impossible to happen in Star Wars or other titles would be a true challenge. Do you think you're up to it? I'd like to see if you are...
Blue Roses chapter 57 . 6/16/2001
I like your ideas, they're good, and you keep the story going well. Well done for writing such a long story. Keep it up.
Aurora Hyperion chapter 57 . 6/16/2001
So far the story has been very good... everything besides a few things are great! A few things I would suggest:

- don't use present tense... it can get a little bit annoying after fifty-seven chapters

- about the fifty-seven chapters, you might consider putting a few chapters together. The longer that story doesn't necessarily mean the better.

- this isn't a major problem, but I'd personally leave of the "Until next time!". Or, if you want to keep it, you might try writing an author's note and tacking it onto the end of the note. Just an idea.

Overall, the story has a great plotline and is well-written... keep it coming. : )
bizkitprinzess chapter 14 . 6/15/2001
I really like this story , it's really good :)
Omega3 chapter 54 . 6/15/2001
Well well well, this is very good! I must say, your predictions for the future of star wars are no quite the same as mine, but it is always nice to see someone elses opinion. By the way...this is extremely long and has a rich plot! But I dont understand why you make the chapters so short. But I have read many novels and let me say-if you just beef up the chapters and the details, you could publish this for fun and profit! My rating: 9*/10*
Asura Sotosuri chapter 2 . 6/13/2001
That was good. See? I told you I would read one. _ Keep writing and don't worry about what other people say. (ok, so I don't really watch Star Wars...but I know a little bit about it.) ._."
devylzangyl chapter 12 . 6/13/2001
it was great. i loved it. well as much as i read anyway. i'll have to make more time to read it. i havent seen star wars in the longest, but this story makes me wanna watch it again.
Augustana Rae chapter 2 . 6/12/2001
Heya, this is pretty good! I am interested to see how the movies turn out. Although it's really long, it is good!
Braveheart chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Very, very good! Although I'm not that familiar with the Star Wars story line, this story is great. Keep up the good work!
Pink Bunnies chapter 48 . 6/10/2001
Uh... It is ok so far, but I'm more of an action junkie than romance, so that's probably why I have so much trouble writing romance. Anyways... Keep up the good work! With time, you WILL improve.
Unholy Typhoon chapter 47 . 6/10/2001
Wow, this is long, (Very Long) but very good, keep writing it! I especially like how you've portrayed Anakin and Palpatine. Very nice. Ta ta.