Reviews for Blind
dorylover chapter 26 . 7/24
Wow. Your baby has just struck my feels. This was so good, had me in suspense until the very end. I loved it, keep up the good work!
Of all the countless kakairu fanfics that i've read, this was the best by far!
Thanks for the time and effort you put into writing this!
yaoichallenge21 chapter 26 . 6/7
This is a great story. I really loved reading it. Expecially with all the angst and the ups and down. Im glad i happened upon it after it was finished. It took me at least 24 hours to read it or more. Probably closer to a day and a half to 2 days. I love long stories. I found it really kool how u made Iruka able to see chakra to make up for his blindness. That was really creative. I loved this story! Good job! Brilliant! Kudos! XD 3
Celebrindal01 chapter 10 . 3/23
I wanted to write a comment at the end, but I have to comment on this one.
You made me cry! When Sakura saw how much pain Kakashi is in, how much his love for Iruka
breaks him, gosh, it's terrible, I was crying, just like all of them.

It is so wonderfully sad, I think I'm in love with this Kakashi, he is so perfect in how he can
love so much, even a person he thinks despises him.
I wish Iruka will notice it fast enough for it to not be too late or else Kakashi will really break down.

Your story is so beautiful, I love them and I can't wait to see something between them happen
at last! 3
Ty Batto chapter 26 . 11/5/2015
That was AWESOME
Ej chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
it annoys me just a bit that the kids are always butting in. if i was kakashi, i would have given them the coldest death glare and told them to get out.
Titan18 chapter 26 . 4/28/2015
Ahhhhhhhh sweet ending anyway :D
Astiar chapter 26 . 12/20/2014
And then Sauske snaps and leaves the village because he can no longer stand that much springtime of youth. Lol jk

I've read this before and loved it. It's sad how long it took me to find this again.
PleaseHelpMeI'mObsessed chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
sorry I dont normally like to criticise but brail is a form of writing for the blind so in your sentence "Iruka managed to find his unfinished juice easily enough by brail, and sipped at it cautiously." would be better and more educatedly said as "Iruka managed to find his unfinished juice easily enough by touch, and sipped at it cautiously." or "Iruka managed to find his unfinished juice easily enough by his sense of touch, and sipped at it cautiously."
jess.c.kong chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
I was very impressed with this story. I loved the originality of the plot. I like how you took the time to develop his "sixth sense". I like how Tomodachi told Iruka off when he was being mean to kakashi. I wish there was a little more action in the end when Iruka finally accepts him. I thought team's 7 (and especially Tsunade's) interference in their relationship throughout was uncalled for when it seemed to be happening organically between them; I get that they care but that last stunt definitely went against their original intents not to force anything. I really felt bad for kakashi; yes, he definitely messed up back there but I think he earned a little action in the end. ;p he was so angsty I think he beat Sasuke. But I am glad they finally got their happy ending. Hopefully Iruka doesn't tease him too much before they finally get together. Thank you for sharing!
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
intersting,never read a yaoi fic with a blind person.
Ameranthian chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
I really like this story. It shows a very different side to both these characters than you usually see in Kaka-Iru fics. I really like how it shows the more grim side to ninja life. I also have one slight critique. You often say Iruka ''finds things out by\with braile'' That phrasing sounds strange to me. I don't know if its just me or what, but ''by feel'' or ''touch'' seem much more normal. I don't meant to be rude, but I wondered if that was meant to be that way or what. It sounds out of place to me. This was just a though. Ignore me if I'm annoying. But thank you for posting this story(and completing it)! I have enjoyed it very much so far. I appreciate your hard work on it.
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
the palm slicing was a bit much, a nick in the finger is enough
PeanutButter152 chapter 26 . 7/28/2014
Holy sweet baby Jashin, I flippen loved your book. Read it all in one night, lol. So yeah...I'm not sure even if you read comments or not but...Keep up the good work!
Stillnight chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
I really love this story. There were some chapters that couldn't not weep over. Being able to relate Kakashi so well, you know. But ending was very lovely
1,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »