Reviews for Go Dreams
3 So cute!
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
Aw... That was so cute... I loved it... ~
Sarakitteh chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Completely adorable, I loved it. xD
Minako the Dragon Maiden of DW chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Wow, how romantic! Wait, how come I like shonenai? Am I supposed to be a yaoi hater?

Hikaru: Ooh, a yaoi hater is already touched by our love. (smirks)

Shuddup! (Throws the go stone bowl at Hikaru but he dodged it)

Hikaru: Haha, you miss me!

(Just after he teased, he is being hitted by the go board by the courtesy of Minako)

Hikaru: I'm okay. _
Amiri chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This story's better, to be honest, than I thought it'd be. The only problem I really have with it is your use of "...". :D Had it been anyone else, I think it would've pushed me too far, but your writing was at such a high level that it made up for it.

Thank you for posting this! I truly enjoyed reading it.
Amiri chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
:D I love your Hikago stories! THEY'RE SO PERFECT! *sighs happily*

Anyway, thank you for posting this. I really enjoyed reading it.
Azamiko chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
Aw, that's so cute!
WolfShaman chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
I liked it. So cute. I look forward to more fanfiction.
Neverdawn chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
wow i was reading your story and i what a nother chapter it was really good and really i want you to make more of this one if you can please
Celendiar chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
This whole fic was just too cute. . Really. Characters were very IC, and I loved that Sai in chap. 3! He was so... SAI. :3

HikaAki forever.
Eris chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Hikaru is few months older then Akira.
Fool With Many Names chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
Hey! I absolutely loved your story. By the way, I think Hikaru's older and has green eyes from some of the pictures I saw.. Anyway That was a brilliant story! I'm pretty sure I must have looked wierd, my expressions changing as I read on. Well, your story was excellent! Just thought I'd say that. Bye! *waves*
ani chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
wow, the first akira-can-see-sai-too fic i've come across. and the whole story actually works! bravo!
xiar chapter 3 . 8/25/2005
OMG! This is the one of the best AU-fic that i had read :) i liked the idea of both Hikaru and Akira together in love and both able to "see" and "talk" to Sai... BEAUTIFUL! PLaying Go with each other (Hikaru/Sai, Sai/Akira, Hikaru/Akira) and passing out later and Sai watching over them...

THANKS for writing it... Luv you for it _