Reviews for On Swearing and System Failures
person345 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
is so cute )
Aquilla Moore chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Snowman army barrels of awesomeness!

But really, the part that will always stand out to me is the gift to Ryou. That was really special. It was Bakura's way of being loving...with a dagger. O_O
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
XD I can just imagine Bakura sitting in a backyard with a barbeque, the steak skewered on a carving fork while Bakura is hunched over an evil demented grin on his face!

rofl, evil skeleton of doom gets a punch to the jaw!
LimeyGirl chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Hahahaha this is mental!

You're a really great writer! Need to work on a the spelling a little but other than that... WOW!
Lolchen chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
This is really sweet. I like this story - it's more like a few short ones but in the end, it's somewhat connected . Anyway, I like it and this chapter could be easily the end of the fiction ) You intend to make Tendershipping? BxR? If not it's allright, if yes, it's great enough, too " I like Tendershipping but I don't know... I just feel Bakura's feeling more like a yami/brother till now. It's up to you!

mfG

Lolchen
Misty Narumi chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
LOL that was really funny w/ the bunnies "Bakura's nightmare" hehe
Bob the Almighty chapter 7 . 4/13/2006
Aw. So cute. I really like how you've managed to balance the humor, fluff, and just enough drama that it *works*. Plus, the snowman army was just too cool.
Ryou VeRua chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
. You must hate me, it took me THIS long...er, anyways!

But more importantly...that must have been one of the greatest snowball fights ever. And I'm going with Bakura, Ryou DEFINITELY won! Yes! You go, Ryou!

The Christmas fluff was cute, you did a good job on it.

And hopefully one day, Bakura will know what 'bling' is.

Good chapter!
Arcer chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
Oh. Oh... my... GOSH! *hugs Roxy* How do you do this? How? How? How? I want to know! How incredibly hilarious and sweet! This chapter seriously brought tears to my eyes! (Yes, I'm a sap...) I don't know whether to laugh or cry! I have to say I'm a little surprised, as most of this fic till this point has been gasping-for-breath clutching-side rolling-on-floor funny... but of course, I can't forget, Roxy Archer's comical genius has its sentimental side, too! I literally gasped when I finished this chapter and made this funny half-strangled noise somewhere between a cough, "AW" and "AH!" It was strange. My voice couldn't decide what it wanted to do about this chapter either! I want to hug Ryou until he turns blue! And hug Bakura until he sends me to the Shadow Realm! And, most of all, I want to hug YOU! I appreciate so much that you don't take too long to update (*cough*me*cough*), and yet produce these amazing works! You have no idea how much your updates are worth the wait many times over. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Keep writing with all the love of your readers behind you! And I'm so glad my reviews mean something to the writer!
Darkling221 chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
AH I LOVE THIS CHAPPIE I LOVE R/B it is going to be that isn't it oh it better be, it is soo cute!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
Oh my...this was cute, AND fluffy! Very rare! Faved!
MazdaKitsune chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
I...LOVE...YOU!
The Bloody Wretched chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
ADORABLE!
Lara chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I really like this last chapter- it's so cute and sweet!

Keep up the good work
Thunderstorm101 chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
It does make sense to me for Bakura to feel about Ryou in the same way as the Pharoh feels about Yugi. And the snowball fight was...really, REALLY funny. Especially when Ryou hit the Dark Magician with a snowball...and...the enchanted snowmen...

Bwahahahaha! If you can see your way clear to updating before the end of next week, I may take it as a good-luck wish for my Finals.

Finals are evil.