Reviews for Tea with Hagrid
Aileen O'Neill chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I liked your story, it's good to see that Severus wasn't alone all the time, and had the chance to befriend somebody as kind as Hagrid... event if he doesn't take that chance.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Hagrid do something, guess he learns to talk to kids here
liliCartMan chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
how nice Hagrid was :-) but "tell a professor" eh was it easy: the victim could think
1) he is thought to be a weak one that can't defend by himself
2) he IS a weak one
3) the bullies, once punished, could make something worse to the victim as a revenge
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Awwww. I wonder how many students Hagrid has helped like this?
riverrat chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Cute story. Poor Severus probably had another run-in with the marauders. Luckily Hagrid and Fang were there to give him a little bit of compassion.
DracoMalfoyJustNeedsAHug chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
A very well wrote fan fiction. You should write more.
OneOfManyWriters chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Poor Severus!
I was bullied a bit in primary school but never as bad as he. Or Hagrid.
Severus really does need a friend. I volunteer! I love him!
A great oneshot!
Anesidora chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh, simply wonderful. Hagrid is a big old softy. I personally always assumed he would have sided with the Gryffindors, maybe out of a misguided desire to be liked, but I like how you had his liken Severus to one of his animals. It was so sad at the end. I wish Severus could have let himself be helped.
Twilightfan chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Sevvy was a fabulous little boy, why did he change so much?

Sometimes I really hate the marauders!

This one-shot is fantastic!

Keep on writing!
oh nargles chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Hmmm, I wonder why Severus was crying in the first place. Not OOC at all you just show Severus as a young boy with less hardships than when he's older. The older Snape would be considered really weak if he cried. The Snape you've written shows a sort of vulnerable side to him and I like that. Good job. As for Hagrid, it's in his nature to be kind to people who haven't wronged him, as a boy Snape never wronged Hagrid. If Hagrid considers something morally wrong he'll be very dramatic about it. Kudos anyway.
roslintower chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
So sad...I feel sorry for Snape. :'( Hagrid was well-written, great job.
etherian chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This was sweet! There are so few stories from Hagrid's POV that it's lovely when one is written this well. Thank you!
Riley1993 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Loved it :)
handschuhmaus chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I find this an original idea-haven't read any Hagrid & Severus fics before!

While I don't find their actions out of character, I do think that the first person narration doesn't sound too much like Hagrid and that it might be improved if it were in third person with insight into Hagrid's thoughts. (I actually wouldn't, from the narration, think it too odd to suggest that Severus could be narrating the story, save that it wouldn't make sense.) If there were some reason to suggest that Hagrid is hiding a somewhat more literary side for some reason, it would make sense, but that doesn't seem to be suggested in this fic.

And, as others have pointed out, Fang probably shouldn't be around yet, but until I looked at the reviews, I didn't realize it, so it doesn't totally spoil the story.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009