Reviews for The Day After
Kitten Carmical chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
What the *beep*
avidreadercina chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I've been going through my favorite fics on this site, because I have no life, and I realized I forgot to review the first time around. I absolutely love this piece. The twist at the end is pure genius. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world. (-)
Vita4Amore chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
OH WOW! thanks, that was just -wow i feel like i had my mind in the gutter the entire time :)
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hee hee... You're too clever for your own good, you know that?

Kerth Award... heh...
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Brilliantly written. Great job!
Cali chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
ROFL Wow you sure had me going! When I saw the word award my jaw hit the floor... I still have the bruise to prove it! That was the funnies surprise ending I guess it really goes to show that people definitely have their minds in the gutter.
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
OMG! I swear! I had to read that part about the award 3 times. when he told her she could have it... I was like, um, your a little late, didn't she already 'get it' Then I realized the whole thing was about that award! LOL And I read it again and everything fit like it should. It was just bloody brilliant! No two ways about it! Keep up the great work.

~ZLB
Joanna chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
loved the suprise ending. love lois and clark interaction
RooBunny chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Hey, great stuff. These type of stories are my favourite type -LnC at the cusp of their relationship.

Though, I'm a bit confused what the following is:

emI/em

and

emmy/em

Maybe it is just something on this website I don't know about. I feel dumb asking, but hey I would like to know.

Great job!
Scoop-K chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I read a few of your stories over at "Forever Devoted to Clois" and somehow followed a few links to end up here, as I was trying to find more of your fanfic.

It took me almost the entire story to figure out it wasn't about the morning after they slept together. When I finally did figure it out, I immediately started the whole story over. So, I really enjoyed how I got to read two stories with one... really maximizing the fanfic value D

Also, it's hard (for me anyway) to find good L&C fanfic, perhaps just because I am not looking in the right places. Your writing is such a treasure, and I am currently devouring all your other stories as well. It just occurred to me, after I completed "A Life Less Ordinary" that I could (and should) leave at least one review for you, so I popped back over here to do so.

I also really love how you write Smallville's Lois and Clark. In particular, I enjoyed "Tandem" and I am sure I will enjoy the ones I haven't read just yet.

Thanks!

Scoop-K (aka Eve214)
chloedouble1028 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
that was funny, two up!
Joseph Benjamin chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Interesting idea. Though I kept wondering if Lois knew at this point that he was Superman. I guess it's assumed as she did have a night with him where I hope he didn't keep his glasses on. Good job.
mir21 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I loved it. You are a wonderful writer. Keep it up.

~mir
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
ROFL you got me. Well done, very cleverly set up
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
LOL haha you had me going there for a minute, because my mind was thinking of something else all together before I reached the word award lol. Good Job!