Reviews for The Final Battle
Trickster707 chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
Love the story!I haven't found a good Fred/OC story in a long time!Update soon!
LURVEuALL chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
you may think i'm kidding about this but seriously if you don't update this i'm going 2 die I-I

I DONT WANT TO DIE!

dont kill me pwease

can u update this ASAP! pwease!
Tate Dean chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
oh this was very very very good! i really like it! but why does the press want heather? how old is she and why didn't she go to hogwarts? this is soo good, please update again soon!
umbridge hater 123 chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
hey. Thanks for the reply. I am sorry if i upset you with my review i didnt intend to. I really enjoy reading your story, alot. I am looking forward to your next chapters. :)
Mistress of Eternity chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
Awesome! I love it, your chapters are so short though... it's quite sad, but I guess good things are supposed to be taken in small amounts. Hehe, nice job, keep up the awesome work! Im looking forward to your update!

Anna
Mistress of Eternity chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
Nice job, it's cute! Update soon!

-Anna
umbridge hater 123 chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
I love this story, its just that i wish that you would continue with the lessons between Harry, and Heather and tone down the love and mushy stuff with Fred but i love this story
umbridge hater 123 chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
hey, I really love this story so far. Its great i cant get enough of it. You kinda spelled Grimmauld Place wrong. I love this story
Kikuneechan chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
lolz. update!
lovely ravenclaw chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
hi there! i really like this story so far. can't wait to see what happens, especially if they go to the wedding together! keep up the good work!
Kikuneechan chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
omfg... update
Kikuneechan chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
update! i luv ur continuing story... i hope u enjoy writing this story...!
mjeleon chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
So, Heather go the cup of Hufflepuff... Interesting story. I wonder how she got it? And Harry Potter willing to risk his life to learn the art of detection? That should definitely come in handy. _ Great one. Can't wait to read the rest of it!
Kikuneechan chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
update.
UnspokenTruths08 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I like it, but only one thing. Harry has GREEN eyes, I don't mean to be picky, but you saying his eyes were hazel was really bothering me. Sorry! Otherwise, keep up the good work.