Reviews for The Possession
Ikasury chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
*drools* x.x so... fucking... cute...

X3, hehe i hope you write more, i can definitely say you got romance down Crimson, i'll check out what else you've got...

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!

warprince2000 chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
LadyDreamrise chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
Yay, you finally got this thing updated!

Once again, I really enjoyed reading your newest chapter. Now get on with your next story; I wanna read it!

I love all the strength of feeling you put into your writing; I still think you must have a really awesome girlfriend to get your inspiration from, if I do say so myself. I have a sneaking suspicion that some of that was based on a certain young lady you know, and the "How can I deserve him" and "thank you for saving me from the darkness" things, and also the "I never told you to stop" line sounds vaguely familiar.

Ok, that was all long and incoherent, sorry. The point is that I loved reading the story, and I think it speaks well for your girlfriend that you could write all that.

Dream (a.k.a. Crimson's girlfriend)
Ravenn9 chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
omg what a story! I am in love with it! its really good!
Princess of Lies chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
I am truely sorry -Mailless-Hobo who is sitting in a field in Iowa. Here is a review which reads:

Congradulations Raven and i decided that you get to win The Jill-loves-your-story award! You have no idea how spectacularly wonderfabterifficously luckerific (MY words! no stealy!) you are!

Here is your prize!-

I is owing yous!

*Raven flies with me*

(two moldy potatoes, my autograph, and an IOU)
loaned chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
Cool, I likes the fluff and sync, you did a verygood job with it! Keep up teh good work mi amigo!
LadyDreamrise chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
I love this story; it rocks! The emotions are very well-expressed. I can really tell what the characters are feeling. The romance element is great. Parts of it really seem like a metaphor for things that could happen in life. You must have a really great girlfriend to get your inspiration from.
loaned chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
nice. The fluff and accidental sexual thingies had me chuckling. Keep up the good wotk.
Lavenderpaw chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Very nice start,I'm looking forward to reading more...acutally I'm a BB/Terra and BB/Raven ,sometimes I think Raven's seriousness is good reflection of BB's wittiness,while Terra and him are just good at being then again...well,enough jabbering,update soon!Check out my story too,Of Stars,Fires And Flares. -sighs- I need more reviewers...

ilovecheese1 chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
Awsum. this rocked although i dont usually like BBxraven (did i already mention that?) but this was good so keep up the goodness man! hehehe.

Aime Atem Itsumo chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
i didnt really like how sudden this was, you could have built up to it more. as far as the spacecraft goes, why not have it try to leave, and beast boy can heroically stop it, managing to bring himself even higher in ravens eyes?
Astrid-fusion chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
I cant believe you didnt get more reviews for this. It was fantastic, well written with good descriptions and the dialogue was perfect. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I urge you to write more stories!
ilovecheese1 chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
awsum. frankly awsum. thats all i will say.

opps srry

anyway it is awsum write that last chapter already!
JNgirl chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
Ok I want to now more. I like how Beast Boy got enough of the power from his own heart to completely rid himself of the evil monster that was within him. I also liked that the evil being had no idea how it happened. Up date soon.
MagzDD chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Wow dude, you did great with this one. I'm looking forward to the fight scene. Judging by your last story I know I can expect something good. ;).