Reviews for Cold Alchemy
Ayame Himura-chan chapter 8 . 1/13
I have after a feeling the Duel Disk will break after they're done.
The Magical Kaitou KID chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Hey! You know when you were talking about Marik in past chapters? I appreciate you getting his name right (somewhat), but his name and Noah Kaiba's name is spelt slightly wrong. Their names are Marik Ishtar and Noah Kaiba. This comment is not meant to be critical. Thank you for your time.
shadow of eyes chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
I could totally see Yami doing that.
shadow of eyes chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
Love it! Write more!
Miqu chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
i saw ed was 1.49m at 15 years(he bigger when older course), while yugi is 1.53m i tried to search if it was with or without the hair but couldn't find anything XD so there is a slight chance he's still shorter than yugi XD
we have to face it, ed is the smallest teen recorded in anime (as a manner of speech if someone is even smaller)

anyway great story i just laughed my head of!
Hell Executioner chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Your story is one of the best crossover I ever read!
Phantom the Master Thief chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Phantom the Master Thief chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Lololol, Fai was in it. XD Oh, and Edward's automail is on his right arm and left leg, just for reminders, also, you have caused me to become greatly confused for that, and I got a bit stressed trying to switch the words "left" with the words "right". Just telling you for the future. :D

Phantom the Master Thief chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
"jumping around Alphonse like some crazy guy on crack." Lol that was my favorite part! XD
kittywitchy chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Update? Please?
Mkthewolf chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Really cool story
Mimi chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
This is pretty good, but I really don't get why Ed was called dumb on several occasions, I mean, isn't he suppose to be a genius or something?
Maxcat chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
I see a few plot holes.
Eric is an Alchamest. He can build an inn out of rubble. Why is it that he could not simplly seal the pit that he fell into. Why couldnt he have made a latter of stairs out of the metal cage, why couldnt he create a stone fist to punch Chrump.
Go Get em
irlyugo chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Set and Edward in the same room?

I'm kinda scared to read the next chapter o_o
Heaven'sKnight15 chapter 16 . 12/27/2011
AHHH this is so freaking awesome! i've been reading this for almost two days straight and it's still awesome. please update when you get the change because i'm hooked!