Reviews for Voodoo Child
DragonsMalice chapter 37 . 2/27/2012
I like this story. If you ever need advice for anything in-game (obviously it's difficult to write about a game you don't play anymore) feel free to ask.
K chapter 20 . 2/2/2012
Lmao, so all the night elf males are stereotypically gay and all the night elf females are Mary sues. Goddamn this story is epic :D
PixieScript chapter 31 . 11/3/2011
The way things happen around your cast reminds me of something another writer/artist had, only hers was stationary. It was called a Fail Field, and it completely nerfs all heroic/dramatic/romantic moments. Sometimes horribly.

Meridia's reasoning for why she shouldn't pitch a fit about Xan Leaving Her cinched it for me. "This would be the perfect scenario for a romance. Ergo, that is not what is happening." I think most of your characters, or maybe just Xan, Argam and Zuridan, have their own personal Fail Fields that follow them around. Perhaps it doesn't always function the same (Booty Bay on fire and explosions and stuff was fairly Heroic level) and I'm not saying you're doing it conciously, but I am loving just how much all Proper moments are getting stage fright and forgetting their lines while Legolas munches popcorn and shouts "Lo!" from the wings.
MarsNeptune chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
This is cool , keep going
Chaos Sparda chapter 37 . 10/22/2011
My copy is on the way now. I plugged the book to the few friends I have on facebook as well. Congratulations on getting published.
Xan'Jin chapter 36 . 8/25/2011
'Ey mon! I be needin' some stuff for me ta do! It be getting borin' with nobody but Argam to argue wit, an' the alf' troll ta screw wit. So finish up mah story - or I be huntin' ya down!

Peace,

Xan
leviruzene chapter 36 . 5/16/2011
Hello,

Now I'm curious... what's the plot you your book?

I'd like to know if you finally manage to publish!

I's there a name for it?

Best regards.
Chaos Sparda chapter 36 . 3/29/2011
That is amazing news. And who would've thought the Duke Nuke'm Forever thing would've been so close huh? You've got a buyer in me.
max2000383 chapter 36 . 3/29/2011
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

I must admit, when I did the nightly check for new chapters I did not expect this fic to be at the top of the list. Continue, good sir!
Githren chapter 35 . 3/28/2011
Just an fyi there is like a week till duke nukem forever come out
Githren chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Your driving me mad so im rereading this
Eipok chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
ROFL Those were Wathammer Orks, weren't they... I always tell people that Warcraft Orcs don't have enough WAAAHG! to be real Orks. Love the story.
Vespered chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Hilarious. I look forward to more from you.
SirHenryMF chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
Hmm i wonder when dere gonna fight the witch
SirHenryMF chapter 13 . 3/22/2009