Reviews for Home
Brievel chapter 1 . 3/18
I'm writing an AU series, changing up scenes that especially hurt me or that I felt were weak. And with a single story, you blasted mine to smithereens as competently as Luke destroyed the Death Star.
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This story really took me by surprise! I love all your stories I have read so far, but this one was a totally new idea for me. Original and unique! BRAVO!
CommChatter chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I like this. A very good 'what if' scenario.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Wow... that was very beautifully done. That despite all that happened... Tatooine remained, for the most part, unchanged.
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I loved this story. From the meeting with Fixer to Uncle Owen-it was great. I liked that the relationships of the characters changed from what they were when Luke was a boy, to mature relationships-but not hero worship.
Missy Skywalker chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Fantastic story. I love stories that connect the past and present, showing how everything ties in. This one was really incredible.

I love how it's a true feel-good story, but it doesn't dwell on the fluff because it isn't all happy. Some of it is sad, but neither aspect is mentioned too much. It's the wonderful combination of the two that make up a real life and which make up this particular story. The reality of the emotions was beyond enjoyable.

Thanks for writing this story. I really enjoyed it!
Lilan chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I've read this one elsewhere, and now I find it here...what a great chance to leave you a review.

THANK YOU for writing such a heartwarming story. I've always felt so sorry for the Lars couple, and also angry at stories that have an Evil Monster Owen in them...this picture is so much better. Lovely story!

Lieutenant Dan chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Very nice story- I always wanted Luke to go back to Tosche Station to roost. It was fun to revisit the radio drama characters (I assume that was your template for Fixer and co)
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
A wonderful one-shot story. Good work: I haven't any criticism for you.

Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
nice... i like the idea of owen and beru surviving.
CrisC chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
That was really lovely, I'm very impressed. You've done an incredible job of writing Luke as a real person rather than as Luke-the-impervious-Jedi, with all of the uncertainty that any of us mere mortals would feel walking into those situations. An intriguing take on what really happened at the Lars farmstead, but very plausible as written, especially with details like the still-present hitches in Luke's relationship with his uncle (also very, very human). Wonderful story!
mar-isu chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
This is sweet especially with the echoing of ANH events/lines.

mel chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
hey i love this fic

i think it would be kool if you added another chapter having leia meet beru & owen
code chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
That was very nice. I liked the story alot and I hope to read more from you.
Jedi-Princess chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I can not remember their names, but they can be found in the book "Ghost's of Tatooine" which is an awesome book by the way. Your story was very good, touching, relief that his family had not been killed was right 0n the money. very good work