Reviews for He is Married Still
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 1/20
It's great story !
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
That was very well written. Very mature, and yet completely heart-felt. Loved it!
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is a beautiful story. Thanks for writing and posting. Because sometimes love IS eternal.
Miss Mustang chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful *sobs* Thank you for sharing this amazing little story!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow this was so emotional and intense. Great fic :)
GravityNeko chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
that was beautiful. I am going to cry.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
*sniff* You made me cry... This is absolutely beautiful. Brilliant, and very emotional. Thank you for the experience. *sniff*

-Wings
Emerson Quinn chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Just found this story, and I know how much it can mean to read reviews even though you may have posted awhile ago. This was very beautiful and simple, in the best sense. Nothing overt or overly dramatic. Just flowing and easy. I enjoyed this very much. Great characterization of Ben and of Luke without Mara. Great!
TangledAria chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I love this story. It's short but powerful and there's so much said here, not just what is said but the things that are unsaid and just hinted at. You have a great way with words and this is such a powerful piece. Wonderful!
I love dance chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This was GORGEOUS! So sad, but beautiful. Perfect characterization. I especially loved the way Ben described Leia and Han's relationship to Luke. Wonderful! :)
hiddenwriter691 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
amazing. and so sad.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Touching...very touching and I mean that without any hint of negativity.
Andrea P. Quintell chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Aw, so sad, yet sweet. I love how you've written from Ben's POV about Mara's death in this story, and how he observes how it's affected Luke, even though he didn't know his mother. It's sort of interesting how there's a circle formed of two sons who grew up with their mothers dying in childbirth, yet the difference is that one grew up without his father either, and the other did.

I wonder if there's foreshadowing in this story for Jacen's later path into the Dark Side? P

Anyway, great job. You're a very talented Star Wars writer!
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
SIGH!

That was postively wonderful! I think you captured Luke and Ben's personality perfectly. And I like this glimpse of Luke I got through Ben's eyes. Beautifully done and absolutely believable.

Well done.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
But it’s somehow frightening to think of – that you could love someone so much that they become part of you. That losing them leaves you fundamentally shattered, on such a level that you can never quite recover. That you never even try to recover.

What an profound statement. Simply exquisite.