Reviews for Surrender
DeathlifeWish 7 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Simply amazing.I'm had them both in character and I hope that you would write a sequel sometime in the would be the perfect way that the last episode should up the good work and write more with these really are my favourite pairing!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Loved it was really good love these pairings

Millenium Ring chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Yayness to you! I liked that! Have you written a sequel? If so, i'm so there! If not, please do! I liked this and i would love if you had a long story for the sequel to this. It would make for one interesting continuation of the series. Well done and thanks for writing my two favourite characters (Jack and Tru) perfectly in my mind.
Padme4000 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
i liked your story about after the party
Habita chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Im sorry because this is one of the first "Tru Calling" fics I have read, and I didnt review! I dont know why... Maybe I was a little ashamed because of my terrible English :-( But now Im not ashamed anymore and I hope you understand me! :-)

I LOVE "Surrender". I read it before I watch the final episode, but I understood it perfectly and I liked it. Then, when I finally watched the episode, I realized how wonderful your story was!

Thank you so much for sharing! :-)
Kiwikatipo chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
That would be perfect except for one thing. "I said dangerously" only a tosser would describe himself that way. chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
ok so once again i don't have a clue about the show or characters, cept I know tru is that girl in bring it on :P but anyhow, I think I almost understood half of it... I liked it though :)

luv ya :)
Destany Mitchell chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
aw, I love it!
krystalmaze chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
too bad it's one shot
Lystelle chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I really liked this story, very interesting idea. I hope you decide to write more.
Wish chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Hi Amethyst Blizzard,

i read your Tru Calling 'Surrender' fanfic and i loved it, after the show finished i've been looking for fanfics (i've become a little obsessed, can you blame me after that ending) and your one is 1 of the very few good ones, i hope you write a sequel and or more tru calling fanfics(pls pls pls write more LOL :p)

heheh Well what eva you do this Aussie likes your fic
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
That was beautiful and wonderfully written. I love the song lyrics as well; that was a great touch to this piece! Although I have never heard the song before, it did seem VERY appropriate.

I'm a HUGE Tru/Jack shipper and this epitomizes utmost perfection. I love your explanations of their respective callings, perfect dialogue and mood.

Please continue this story. The ending is way too ominous! Great work!:)
MJ chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
This is really good! Update soon, please!
royleen chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I like it so far, please update soon
Coney Island chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
awesome, the best tru/jack fic ive ever read, im speechless, that was so amazing that it took my breath away