Reviews for Speed Dating
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Oh my gosh. This is actually really funny. I want this to be canon now.
RobinxStarfireLuvr chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Cute, I love "Hitch" too :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
wow that was really good! please write more!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Cute!
Lemonysh chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
very nice. love teh general vibe of this fic.. it's just right. great job!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
haha, adorable. :) love how he jumped off the roof without a moment's hesitation. x3

great writing, too!
mythica magic chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Hi! wow! i loved this fanfic, i really liked the part when nightwing LITRALLY stepd off the tower to prove his love for star i was laughing my head off! hehehe well done!x
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
:) I liked that. especially the loving someone but also wanting to kill them, which I am currently experiencing (takes a moment to GLARE a person who shall go unnamed here) um, very in character. the regular speech was a little disconcerting from Starfire (so was the cursing) but its logical that she'd get better Earth lingo.
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
asdasdpfosdifn

I KNEW YOU GOT THAT FROM HITCH! I KNEW IT AHAHAHAHA I'M SUCH A SLEUTH.

I loved that movie. 8'D Right when I started reading this I thought, "THAT REMINDS ME OF THAT ONE WILL SMITH MOVIE WITH THE DATING...THING :"

And here it is, and I was right. -EGO BOOST TO THE MAX-

I love having philosophical talks about DC characters. They're so uplifting and inspiring.

This was wonderful. I loved how he just jumped off the Tower without hesitation and how she's all "ASODFISDFON D
RavenSis chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! u should write more of robin becoming this like and star being depresed n stuff, u could write i great chapter story
inq101 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
not bad. I think you could have probably done more with the situation early on, but the ending is great.
tkdchick chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Aww, that was soo cute! I love how he jumped off the roof even though he knew he might die. Really good! :)
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
aw! i love it!
teen freak chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Loved it

TF
Audley chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Since you asked so nicely and all...

I admit, I'm not fully immersed in the Teen Titans comic book world (yet) so I was a tad confused somewhere...or am I thinking about a different fic? I may just be...

Audley I'll Just Go Now