Reviews for Destiny Bond
mythica magic chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
...sniffles...that was so sweet im crying! aw fluff overload!
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Again-even though it was written quite a while ago, I can still sense the chemistry and tension between all the characters. I LOVE how you stage everything in all your stories. And I forgot to mention this in my review for 'When They Were Bad,' but your OCs are FANTASTIC. I love how they fit so well without question and at the same time they don't take over the plot in spite of helping it move along and...GAH. You're feckin' brilliant.
inq101 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I can't realy see this situation happening, but a nice story nonetheless
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I LOVED this story! Well written, good plot, drunken boyfriend and Slutty, obnoxious girlfriend gettin the boot, and our favorite couple together at the end. Its all good. Hey, who wrothe that song? its wonna my favs. Please tell me.

L8r

SAT
She'sDaRebel chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Hahaha! I love the breakups! )
Merry Monarch chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
cute...i'm glad that they decided to dump the other losers and get together. really good by the way.
cinnamoroll.x chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Wow...that is...wow.

Cinna
StarFreak01 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
My goshy! how do you write so well! i still have to get my fingers to finish typing my new fic! i be angry! This would be a good chapter story too, if you were to descride the moments together a littel more, but it worked out all the same!
PriscillaGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
NEATO TORPEDO

PRISCILLA
banana fritz chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
omg that was soo freaking good!
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
What everyone else said )
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
YOU MEAN ROBIN AND STARFIRE IS GOING TO GET MARRIED. This is great, Dude. Keep it up.
ravengal chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
RobxStar (or DickxKori, whatever you want to call it)! Loving it! God, that Chad... (snarls and balls fist) and that Scarlette... (rolls eyes) Glad you stuck a little BBxRae (or GarxRae, whatever) in near the end as well.
robstarforeva21 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
i loved it!
Love Angel Monkey chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Wow! Awesome job! _ hugs (nice ending by the way!)

Love Angel Monkey