Reviews for Eye of the Storm
pinksugarrush chapter 7 . 3/11
Oh, the ending was funny. To think they both almost got themselves killed just for wine. Tsk, tsk, Thranduil.

Another great read!
Stormcutter684 chapter 7 . 1/27
Oh my! Shadow vines that suck the life outta Ya? How pleasant.
And all that trouble, a storm, water tornado, getting pierced by the boat, death-vines, healers, all THAT for wine? Lol! Thranduil & his wine. :p
Loved the ending - a perfect way to end the story! Hahah lol.
Sterling Greenleaf chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Those two have the worst luck EVER.
Rose61393 chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Very good story and I did not expect the vines!
QuirkDemon chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
wow...that was a MAJOR twist o.O
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
This was great! I love stories where Legolas is injured and someone (preferably Aragorn) has to care for him. The added humor in this story, particularly at the end, was a nice touch. :) I hope you continue to write more Aragorn and Legolas h/c fan fiction. I would read it in a heartbeat! In the meantime, I'll be checking out your other stories for sure.
Nicole chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Hilarious! Can't wait to read the next one!
Nicole chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
LOL! Classic Thranduil. I'm pretty sure that he'll be feeling quite guilty and foolish when he finds out about this!
Nicole chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Nope was not expecting that at all! You're very good at making unexpected twists in your stories.
horsegirl0403 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Wow, I nevre would have thought of that!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Love this! It's sad and funny! Vrey Original!
Reading Ella chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Swimming with broken ribs. Being impaled with a chunk of wood. Yeah. OUCH! is right. I actually like the gross medical parts. Weird, but I do.
Reading Ella chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Definitely reading more of this! I actually said wheeee! out loud when they hit the waterspout. If it wasn't so dangerous it would be fun.
Arwins vicious vampire horse chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
ok, wonderful, and, painful, story.

the chapter headings: "the storm"

"OUCH!"

"more ow lol"

"Zzzzzz"

"setbacks"

"lake town"

"home sweet home"

because this is a very serious story i think you should change the chapter headings: "OUCH!" "more ow lol" "Zzzzzzz". it might put people off. but all-together well done.
Destined Darkness chapter 7 . 3/4/2010