Reviews for Creepy Crawlies
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Holmes is scared of spiders? He must have had a traumatic experience with one as a child.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Great work.
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I love this especially because I hate spiders, and freak out just like Holmes. I feel very close to him now:) Great story!
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
haha! This was brilliant! "I said 'don't move' not 'leap on the the settee like a woman..." Glad I wasn't drinking anything, that would have been a mess! I can picture the whole scene and I love Watson taking such delight in teasing Holmes. And the whole pet tarantula collection thing was hysterical. "'What say you?' I asked innocently." -dodge bacon-Amazing.
Swordmaiden007 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
So funny and so well-done! I was trying to keep quiet with my laughing as to not disturb my roommate, but it was hard! Great great great idea. And so incredibly believable...somehow I would totally pin Holmes for being most afraid of spiders. Don't know how it just works!
White Wyrsa chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
G Poor man.

Sweet story, and very well written. Thank you for making my day!

But spiders ARE creepy - I flinched when I moved to the lowest part of page and saw there the row of pictures with little black hairy "crawlies". Whoa! *shudders*
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Okay, I know this story has been up for a while, but I wanted to see what else you'd written apart from WtD. This...was...hilarious! Seriously! I've got tears in my eyes, from 2 bits especially -

'I said “don’t move”, not “leap onto the settee like a woman and scare it away” Holmes,’ I stated dryly.

'Mister Holmes!’ she shrieked. ‘I cook breakfast for you to eat, not to launch missiles at Doctor Watson!’

ROFL! Classic genius and absolutely brilliant. You really capture both characters well, but especially Watson. I loved it!
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
ROFL! That was hilarious!
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This was quite funny. I really liked the line about Holmes being HUMAN in that moment.
Ohagi-chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Lol! I've been laughing so hard... Although, I'm afraid of spiders myself... I just find it funny imagining Holmes reacting like that...
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Spider? Woww... I love stories where Watson gets a one-up on Holmes.
shiningstar15 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
This is hilarious!You kept them in character and it was funny,yet quite rock!
Unseen-styles chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
quite impressive, you managed to keep the language and tone perfect but at the same time very funny. poor holmes, all vulnerable! good job!
Oliveydoughnuts chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
...Hysterical laughter...I...Hysterical laughter...luv...Hysterical laughter...it. Hysterical laughter... It's so funny...Hysterical laughter... the ending was perfect...Hysterical laughter... I really am having trouble breathing here!... Hysterical laughter...

Hysterical laughteringly yours
Ryuujin Dragon King chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
XD This was most amusing. It reminded me acutely of my camp experiences... I went with three close friends, and another girl and myself are terrified of spiders. The other two aren't fond of them, but they aren't scared. So when we clean out our cabin the first day, they make sure there are no spiders around, and kill any that turn up later. Well, one day both those girls were out, and I was alone with my fellow arachnophobic. A huge hairy spider turned up, we screamed and huddled in a corner. She was scared stiff and kept screaming. With a burst of courage I grabbed a broom and managed to sweep the thing outside. I conquered my fears for the sake of my friend!

Oh yes. I am a brave brave person. I deserve an award. 7-7"

LOL... back to business. This was very funny. I especially loved the last part, especially Mrs. Hudson's line. Good work!