Reviews for Where Toads Could Be Vampires
DJArla chapter 8 . 4/30
This was really great but I’m kind of disappointed it didn’t continue longer. I felt like their relationship hadn’t really started by the time the fic ended. But nonetheless I thorough enjoyed your writing
DJArla chapter 1 . 4/29
I really like the way you started this off. It was nice to see a different perspective and the smooth change of tense
kayqueue chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
Altogether clever and enjoyable. Your characterizations are spot on. Good ending.
Riddle's diary chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
THIS IS A AMAZING STORY
Riddle's diary chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
It show the proper emotions I like it
Riddle's diary chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Great story. I like how you modeled the characters and do not show every thing but let the reader create it from the outcome.
Riddle's diary chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
nice work
Lisa chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Awwww! Totally adorable ending but also a humorous story! I loved it! Thanks for writing it!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
I loved it. You should do a sequel.
-Cam
Norberts real mummy chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
LOVE THIS! the ending is epic!
silentpenguin chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
I can't believe I haven't read this before! It's too funny :)I read Wizarding Betrothal and thought it was really good but I didn't look through your profile until now and I'M SO GLAD I DID, because this is such a gem. I'm adding this to favourites too :)
ohayou chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
I like the ending...nice story. :)
mart chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
very nice story! liked it. it was funny, but with a right amount of seriousness. and there were individuals, no mary sues or something like that. So very well done!
Che chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
thank you for making fun of every harebrained scheme harry potter fans have ever come up with! It made my day :)
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
i really like your characterizations! so far so good!