Reviews for The Way Things Are
loveisagiftuseitwisely chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
pleasecontinue, and make sure that it's a taito through and through, because it would be so cute!

and personally, i think a whole lot better...

lol

UPDATE!_
Demon King Piccolo chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
That was the end?Wasn't what I expected,but the fic is still good.I don't like have,never I like your 's a good fic.
Kay chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
::wails:: NOoooooooooo! That's so sad... but beautifully done, very heartbreaking. :) You did an excellent job!
Digigirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
BAD BAD BAD. Tai is not, I repeat not gay. Why do all you people make these guys gay? they aren't. Okay story because of the description but Tai is not gay.
CatStar chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Ooh, good! I dont like Taito... but I was browsing the fics, and I saw u'rs... which had the same Very Digi Christmas plot in it... So I decided to read it . This was very good. this is exactly what I would think Taichi would think in that ep (if I were in for Taito .;) Great job! :D
aerogirl's Plotmon chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
. I used to be a devout Sorato fan... then aero forced Taito down my throat... *sigh* anyway, it was really well written. Now aero's given me the same view as her: Sora's a b*tch that should go f*ck a DarkRizamon for stealing Matt from Tai. Sorry any Sora fans, but you don't know how well aero argues in real life. So, whatever. MORE GOOD FICS! KEEP IT COMIN'!
Nanaki Lioness not logged in chapter 1 . 4/14/2001