Reviews for Two Sides of a Coin
Gothic-Wolf-Hart chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
This is such an amazing piece of writing, and I can't believe you haven't updated this! I really wish you would continue, I wanna know what happens, and what the deal is with Riku and his connection to Disney Castle.
Your character development is so amazing, and written amazingly, I'm reiterating myself here, but your writing is great and this story is great
Update soon please!
Ender The Time Lady chapter 16 . 2/14/2013
Holy hell this is AMAZING.
Please update soon!
mystery writer5775 chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
I have spent...weeks. MONTHS looking for good Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. I have gone through several websites and thousands of pages on Fanfiction but this fic...this is easily the best Kingdom Hearts fic I have ever read in my entire life! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue? At least someday? I need a sign that it shall continue! Otherwise it will eat me up from the inside till the end of my days! *Slowly wither while wasting in front of computer hping for an update*
Guest chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
I know it's been a really long while since you have updated and normally I actually won't put the older unfinished stories in my favorites unless they have a scene or two I like. But this...this entire fic had me hooked from chapter one! It's amazingly well written and includes the aspects of kingdom hearts so well! I almost get the feel of it being better than the original game actually! I really do hope that you can someday get the inspiration to finish this. I'm completely curious and I have this feeling, deep down in my bones that if you do continue this it will become an amazing fic up there in the top of the kingdom hearts fics. I've read my fair share of fics from many catagories and this one had everything a kingdom hearts fan could ever dream of! (Except for romance...?) So I really, really, really hope that you will continue this splendid and absolutely amazing masterpiece.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
You know what the best thing about this story is? It makes Disney Castle seem so much more believable. Not only that, but everyone's in character, the plot is well on its way, and Sora and Riku are scrub brush skating.

Is this going to be updated?
PeaceLoveHogwarts chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
i love this so much !

its a brilliant story, please continue it ! :)
Kingdom hearts birth by sleep chapter 16 . 4/25/2009
I have not read this storie in so lonng. You change it did'nt you? Because the last time i'v read it you ended it with Sora and Riku starting with there work and there was no keyblade... I love this new verthion though, alot better then the othere. _
chibi heishi chapter 16 . 9/19/2008
This has been really good. Is it going to be continued? I hope so - I want to see what secrets Riku is keeping, and how Sora reacts to them.
ShadowShapeshifterAndHerCat chapter 16 . 4/24/2008
U UPLOADED! yay! it's rly late. boo. there's more to the story! yay! it's short. boo. u might upload again soon, or at all, which i'm hoping for! yay! u might not. boo. u found it on ur comp finally! yay! or is that boo? anyways, i rly hope u update soon! it might just be me, but i don't rly see much change... but i notice it when i'm looking through my old stuff. this is one of my fav stories, and i practically jumped out of my seat in excitement when i saw the allert that it wuz updated! PLZ keep up da good work an update soon! plz?

Aros Iruk Leax chapter 16 . 4/6/2008

I bet you don't even remember anyone!Gah!Your story was so amazing!I missed it a lot and then school started again, I never had time for anything!I'm so happy your back now!Please continue this story, I promise I'll review every chance I get!
sheartrigger chapter 16 . 4/6/2008
Awesome story. I was kinda surprised when I read Riku and Sora cursing. Actually only when Sora did but who cares? Almost everyone does anyways :P

Sora's not so innocent anymore? All we need is for Mickey to do it. Haha, great story!

Can't wait for more!
Yuna's Aeon chapter 16 . 4/6/2008
And here I thought you had gone and died! After all, it has been about two years since your last update... I don't know whether if I should yell at you for the wait or love you for the update. Anyway, waiting aside, I was really happy to see this as an update. This chapter just reminds me of how much I love Riku and Sora. Both are so funny! Sora's the cute one, while Riku's the rebellious one. Hilarous... However, this chapter seemed more like a filler than anything else. Though I'm not complaining. An update is an update after all. Although, I hope that you will update more often, otherwise the next chapter will be during my graduation! The plot is off to a great start, and I need to read more. I hope to hear from you soon, or in two years. Your pick!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 16 . 4/6/2008
Nice story. I'm working on a fanfiction as well. Check it out sometime when you have time.
RaieChibiKid chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
This was unexpected. I was quite pleased to see the notification of this new chapter in my inbox today.

I do hope you continue, especially since you had started entering into a much deeper plot in the previous chapter.

One question though. You made a footnote for this chapter, but there's no footnote posted.

Aerith had put him on some sort of medication and it was making his bones ache and weariness drag at his muscles (1).
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 16 . 4/5/2008

I have missed this fic!

I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw it at the top of my favorites list.

but, sadly, it's all about cleaning. and you lost your notes D:

I really do like this fic, and even if your style's changed, I think you should continue it...please?