Reviews for Family
fairyMei33 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Hey, it's me again. The girl who asked about your Escaflowne story 'Feathers'. I don't want to be a pest, or a prophet, but I was wondering if you're going to be reposting that story.

I also want to say that, even though there are some bastards out there that are very cruel -stealing your stories and everything- that you shouldn't let them stop you from doing something you love. If you do, they win.

If you want to quit writing because you're not having fun anymore, that's one thing. But to quit because those plagerists have broken your faith in the worthiness of people is to give them a victory over you.

I always thought fanfiction was simply a way for people to get story ideas out of their heads for other people to enjoy. I don't know why, but after I read some of your stories I realized they're not just little stories. They can be adult literature that deal with the same ideas and feelings all of us deal with on a daily basis. It made me realize that some fanfictions can be used to explore some aspects of the human nature.

I know. It's weird. I don't know why I thought of that, but I did.

You should know that your writing is sometimes more powerful than you realize, and if you stop writing, then all those people you MIGHT have touched will never know that they might have been a little more than they are now because you let some bastards get you depressed and win.

I'm sorry. It came out preachy. But that's the way I feel.

You're a wonderful writer.

You should do what's in your heart.

FLY IN YOUR DREAMS
Dozen and One Stars chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Cute though the Kagome and Fluffy thing sent shudders on disgust down my spine. Keep up the great work. I wonder what their kids would look like...