Reviews for To Be A Dragon
Sailor Pandabear chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
so she will die in the end? it's a horror ending?
Guest chapter 41 . 7/7/2013
so... in the end, he's going to kill her?
miel04 chapter 41 . 5/20/2013
what what what what what what? that ending just blew me away. gaaaaah! will he "silence of the lambs" hermione? and here i thought it was going to be a sweet and happy ending after all draco went through. but i can totally see that ending happening, too. (i'm totally obsessed with psychological themes right now.) anyway, i loved your story. the poems you wrote were beautiful. the plot was well thought of. the writing was, overall, awesome. but, all those knowledge that draco has inside his head was just put to waste. all of his ordeals with cauis down the drain. i would've also enjoyed a dark lord draco. but, woe is me, that did not happen. so many questions needed answering. i feel like the story was forcibly ended. sad... but, yeah, i loved this story. great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
hahaha draco is not a murderer
PastHopingFor chapter 41 . 2/27/2013
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I'm sorry but I hate you so much right now. (*I'm honestly joking, please don't be offended or anything!*) I hate you, I hate you, do you have any idea what this story did to my heart?! D':
jennkevin chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
one of mu favorite fictions xD
Paramore16 chapter 41 . 1/9/2013
That was amazing.
I loved the twist at the end!
One of the best fanfictions I have read, well done :D
Koi33 chapter 41 . 8/18/2012
i hate you so much right now!
i can't believe you just left it there. nothing else. i need more!
plz?
uuuuuughghghghhgh im dying!
CecilieDK chapter 41 . 8/12/2012
I *really* liked the first 2/3 of your story - very beautifully written.
However the 180 degree change of plot, character psyche, location (muggle/wizarding world), introduction of new set of supporting characters in the last 1/3 was confusing and to be blunt made for a somehow inconsistent and abrupt ending.
I do like all three plots (Voldemort ending etc, Caius and world famous author) to a degree where I think they deserved individual stories.
I'll definitely check out your other stories to see what interesting things you're bound to have written since this story was completed.
All the best
Cecilie (Denmark)
uwishuwerecool chapter 41 . 5/21/2012
i dont know i feel the story mised something but over all still really good (y)
StoneFeather30135 chapter 41 . 4/1/2012
All I have to say is...wow. I don't even completely understand how I should be reacting, so I'm just getting a blank. This was quite interesting, and kept my attention all of the way through. The whole concept of Caius drew me in. It was very brutal and the imagery you used gave a very clear mental picture. I even gagged once or twice. I did not see the end coming at all. He is crazy and she is royally screwed. This has to be one of the best fan-fictions I've ever read, not because it was romantic, but because it was so descriptive. It would have probably been slightly memorable, but with the ending, it was made to be a great work and one of the most memorable things I've ever read. Great job!
Midnight Mahogany chapter 41 . 12/16/2011
The ending of this story is amazing!

it's so unexpected it added a fantastic twist to the story :)
shine25 chapter 41 . 9/10/2011
I want a sequel!Please write more or if you like I could continue...Thanks..
DarklyLight chapter 41 . 6/23/2011
I read this story at 11 'oclock at night and didn't stop reading until I finished. I both hate it and love it at the same time. I love the story, but I hate that nobody seems to care about what Draco did for them! It made me soo sad :(

You definatly deserve five stars for this story! You handled it very well, and you didn't flinch away from writing the torture. Excellent job :D
Artemiss-Quinn chapter 41 . 12/23/2010
Hey, really liked your story in general. I thought the idea as a whole was excellent. However I really think you dropped the ball once Draco returned from his ordeal with Caius. There was sooo much you could have done with that and instead you had him sleep with Millecent. I was disappointed by this because of all you could have done with Draco and adjusting to what he just went through.

I also was confused as to why after he returned or even when he left that his mother was never mentioned. Wouldn't she want to know where her son went :S

Ron'd absence also confused me. They were bestfriends for all of these years and all of a sudden he ditches them because of the war and Malfoy :S

My last thing is the ending. I hope I do not sound dense, but it was very rushed and I had no idea what it means. I like the mystery but this kind of blind clift hanger makes me feel disengaged as opposed to wanting more.

Like I said before, I think your idea was really good and executed well but after Draco's return it just seemed like you weren't really sure where to go with everyting.