Reviews for To Be A Dragon
Ugh chapter 41 . 8/17
This fic just leaves a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Nothing got properly resolved. Nothing that should have been said, was said. The cheating was contrived and then not wrapped up.
Wut chapter 17 . 8/17
Why is someone being suicidal and writing things in their own blood romantic? I don't understand. That is a cry for help and not attractive at all. Just, what.
Basement...is she his prisoner?
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 5/6
Normally I love love love these kind of stories, but I've just read the reviews of the last chapter and 80% are confused, feel the ending is rushed and just point out the same things that bother them. So I guess I won't be reading, if this story has an ambiguous sad ending anyways. Hope you'll write a sequel one day to make your readers more happy.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Phantastic story! The ending is ...twisted and disturbed
Damn it I love you chapter 41 . 7/12/2015
What's up with the basement? I don't understand
FanGirlJen chapter 41 . 6/1/2015
no whyyy! MOREEEEEE :(((
Sailor Pandabear chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
so she will die in the end? it's a horror ending?
Guest chapter 41 . 7/7/2013
so... in the end, he's going to kill her?
miel04 chapter 41 . 5/20/2013
what what what what what what? that ending just blew me away. gaaaaah! will he "silence of the lambs" hermione? and here i thought it was going to be a sweet and happy ending after all draco went through. but i can totally see that ending happening, too. (i'm totally obsessed with psychological themes right now.) anyway, i loved your story. the poems you wrote were beautiful. the plot was well thought of. the writing was, overall, awesome. but, all those knowledge that draco has inside his head was just put to waste. all of his ordeals with cauis down the drain. i would've also enjoyed a dark lord draco. but, woe is me, that did not happen. so many questions needed answering. i feel like the story was forcibly ended. sad... but, yeah, i loved this story. great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
hahaha draco is not a murderer
PastHopingFor chapter 41 . 2/27/2013
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I'm sorry but I hate you so much right now. (*I'm honestly joking, please don't be offended or anything!*) I hate you, I hate you, do you have any idea what this story did to my heart?! D':
jennkevin chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
one of mu favorite fictions xD
Paramore16 chapter 41 . 1/9/2013
That was amazing.
I loved the twist at the end!
One of the best fanfictions I have read, well done :D