Reviews for Hao
SweetxInsanityxSarah chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
-snickerfit- That's why ya gotta get fireproof camara equipment when filming this guy. Worth it though! 33333
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
hahah, this is hilarious! Good narration/interviewing role.
Kyreair Sora chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was totally awesome! I wish you would do a sequal to this or something around those lines! / He is so effing hot...
Crazy Pandion chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
OMG OMG OMG! Roflao I LOVED this x3 pure brilliance...I am wondering how ya got the tape too O_o and he ish not scrawny...in most screenshots xD!
Natalis chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
No wonder you got such a lot of reviews.

You're summarizing the fangirls' thoughts.

But then, I won't deny I'm crazy about his hair.
Rose-Oracle chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This is so funny! Oh no...are your burns better?
Ivy-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
xD hahahaha! i think i just fell of laugher, u should do that to the other chars too, its so fun! oww...poor hao n.-
Nightingale-san chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
...This is undoubtfully the funniest piece of writing I've ever read! It's SO funny! Heehee. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! _
Isabees chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
LOL this is funny.. :)) nice work!
Runelesca chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
! That has got to be the funniest and thing I've ever read!o
Derpling chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
OH me likey! this is a very nice ... documentation.. LOL i like it wasnt really that good to make me laugh ( or i'm not in a laughing mood) eitherway its pretty good and nice to read how hao would... 'React' to those kind of studies. You got Hao pretty good in character i like it!
Little-Anna-Chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
hahaha xp

that wasa really funny one
Hasten chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Heheh, so funny. XD

I like it. It's funny and Hao's totally awesome.

Yeah, I love him... I am NOT an obsessed fangirl, but I will protect him against rude, ignorant, foolish humans who insult him without thinking about his understandable reasons for doing things. And, if necessary, I will hit and possible kill the human.

Anyway, love the fic, going to faves, bye!
Im too lzay to log in Sorry chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
This gave me a really good laugh. Though im sick and whenever i laugh i go into a coughing fit but still. its funny.
ariel ashford chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
that was funny! i love that!