Reviews for 29 Kisses
archangelBBQ chapter 3 . 1/1
Love this chapter (love all your chapters but you know). The change to the point of view to Kagurazaka was really interesting!
Crystia chapter 29 . 4/21/2013
Hmm. I'm not usually a huge reader of one-shots, but this collection was nice. You write well. :)
Doris Ophelia chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
wheres the kiss? unless im confused?
MidnightRosebud chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
I'm still going through all of your stories for this fanfiction, but I had to comment on this one. It's my favorite thus far. :) I really like how it's ten little ones, that make up a whole. They all blend together seamlessly and each one made me smile, laugh, of give me the butterflies of "awww, that was adorable."

I can't wait to read the rest! :D
LittleMissAbigail chapter 29 . 11/7/2011
So, that's it, huh? Well, thank you, Fae-chan, for sharing this with all of us. I think my reviews should have gotten you to over 300 but I'm not sure about that. Haha. Sayonara, my friend!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 28 . 11/7/2011
Short but sweet.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 27 . 11/7/2011
Okay, that was adorable. I wish you'd said why "Aki's mom" was crying, though.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 26 . 11/7/2011
(,_, )

('-' )

( '-')

( ,_,)

(v_v)

I see no kisses.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 25 . 11/7/2011
Not to sound like a recording (as previously feared) but D'AWWWWWWWWWWW! That was SO them! I loved it! Like, you have no idea. So cute.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 24 . 11/7/2011
This chapter made me happy. I'm a fluff fan, if you can't tell. (I'm also running out of original things to say and I don't wanna sound like Mizuki's present.)
LittleMissAbigail chapter 23 . 11/7/2011
Now THAT was a proper kiss chapter.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 22 . 11/7/2011
Umeda is was my favorite, I must admit. What can I say? I'm always attracted to the gay guys. It's quite tragic, actually.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 21 . 11/7/2011
Cute, cute. Very cute. I like Daddy-Sano.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 20 . 11/7/2011
*sniffsniff* *sniffsniff* POOR NAKATSU!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
I always thought there needed to be more to this scene. It was set up too well.