Reviews for Cleaning Up
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i like that Rodney's friendship with radek is so import to him
DarthBetty chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Aw.

That's so essentially them.
MagsRose chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Excellent as usual. Nice give and take between these characters.

Mags
Wile chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Radek's such a nice guy. Cute fic and Rodney apologizing is always priceless. The guy just can't manage to do it properly ever, but it gets credit for trying. Thanks for the fic!
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Wonderful story excellently written.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Aw! That was sweet! I had forgottenthe stomach flu comment. Now you have to do one where he apologizes to Elizabeth. ...I can ask, right?
nightpheonix chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
aww, so cute, what a great story! I was a little disappointed that we never got to see Zelenka in the end of the episode, but this clears that problem right up. even Sheppard said that he didn't completely trust McKay, but in this Radek is almost entirely forgiving. great insights to both characters! thanks for sharing!
Laheara chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
aw that was soo sweet. I love Rodney and Radek, they are so adorable. Radek obviously cares a lot about Rodney, I can see him forgiving this easily. And yes, I loved the little throw out about Radek being sick.
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Aww! that was great :D I'm glad you picked up on that little line about Radek being sick, I'd totally forgotten about it!
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I've been pondering Rodney's apology to Radek so I am very glad to see a tag written about it. I love how you have Radek being so forgiving. . .I don't know how he does it. I think he understands Rodney better than just about anyone.

And, I love the detail about Rodney helping care for Radek when he was sick. It does make sense now that the "recovering from the stomach flu" wasn't just a throwaway line. I hadn't thought about it. Good catch and good exploration.

I love this. Thank you!
sgafan33 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Good job! You really have the voices of the characters.

Thanks for putting in that stomach flu! I was wondering what that line had to do with anything and you made good use of it. I thought might have been an inside joke that maybe the actor who plays Radek had been sick.

Radek has to be a really good friend to put up with Rodney after both Duet and Trinity!

Apologies are not something that Rodney does. While seeing Rodney apologizing to everyone would have taken the impact away from the one we saw between Rodney and John, I'm glad you filled in the blanks by writing one between Rodney and Radek.
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Nice double meaning on the title. And this is definitely the way I can see Radek responding. (Although he probably could have made Rodney squirm a little more, first!) :-)
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
This was wonderful...and needed. Thanks! J
Commodore Norrington chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Oh, that was beautiful! Very sweet, without allowing either one to break character - well done.
NotTasha chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Whew! I like it! This story helps a lot. It just made me sad to think that these two fellas might have been at odds. It's nice of you to fix it. I'd rather think of them as friends. Thank you!