Reviews for The Completely Pointless Juvenile Orion Fan Fic
kiako-wolfyoukia chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
that was HALARIUOS! i love it! but that may just be because i am a complete weirdo who loves pointless things. anyway, it was great!
gleekraisedfromperdition chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
omg i cant breathe im laughing so hard! thats was so funny write another one like it!
Stallions and Dragons chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I COMMAND YOU TO WRITE A SEQUEL!
Botan chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
That has got to be the funniest fanfic I've ever read. I hate Mana too, I know how you feel. I like Tsukasa's little psychopath moment at the end, that was great! Write another one!
Ladyangel of Elfwood chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Very funny! This story is hilarious! I especially like the addition of the all-powerful narrator.
Heartless Little Thing chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
How...inspirational! _ I love it! Humor fics are supposed to be written with insanity on the brain, it makes things...well, funnier!
Destiny852 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
HA AH AHA AHAHA! EEKS- I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! ...my mom's looking at me like I'm...well, me.

SO FUNNY! YOU RULE!
Cyrano Ando chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
WAII! KAWAII! *watches Tsukasa fly out the window...* hehe.
Forever-Sapphire chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wow.

That was really good.

I like pointless stories for some reason, and this one was the best!
iamfaraway chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
XD OMG I can't stop laughing.

Pointless, yes. Written badly, no. XD Humor fics are supposed to be written... um... well, not badly, but not goodly either. XD You did an awesome job. Keep writing!
Random Person 164 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
"And this piece of crap pointless and horribly written fic comes to an end!"

It was pointless, but it wasn't horribly written. I liked it! Write more!
Chopkins chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Ahaha! Tsukasa's got a blatter infection.
KalliopeStarmist chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
*Gasp*! A Juvenile Orion story that ISN'T a random pairing type romance? How can this be? We must celebrate this strange new genre.
wwwwwww chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
That was great! You should make this a drabble fic and make more chapters like this. I LURVED the Mana part! Die, Mana. She has a bad case of whiny-itis. Write more soon!