Reviews for 48 Hours With You
Bloody.death.cat chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Are you fulcking kidding me!? You have to pit a cliffy You have to make another chapter you have too Not knowing will kill me like this saying goes curiosity killed the cat
Nadya Lubov chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
aw, I can't believe you left it as a cliff hanger like that after all this time? Please write the rest :) Aw man, boo :) I have to know what happens, but it's been so long since this has been updated. Please write more :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Interesting turn of events... will she turn back while she is with Enishi? I guess I will have to read more to find out :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Hm... that was an unexptected ending. Is Kenshin evil? hehe, I guess I will have to read more to find out ;)
Nadya Lubov chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Interesting story so far ;) Can't wait to read more
Obsequious101 chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
No way...this is the most frustrating cliffy EVER and you dont update for 3 years? Wait is it finished? Am i stupid to wait for an update lol? Im so confused. Anyway this is really good and at first i thought it was going to be one of those sweet story's but then it turned darker and a little less cutesy (which is fine by me!) :)
P.Stowers chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
wow this story literally had me screaming NO! at the end of this chapter. please please update
poems2songs chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
interesting story... really like it so far... wonder what happens next... update as soon as you can... please and thank you!
joy chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
NO...Fuck you -.-

Whi did you stop it here and make us wait

for an eternity!
meghan chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
please update ASAp!
EndFin chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
UPDATE SOON PLZ!
a rose by any other name71591 chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
FINISH IT DAMMIT! OH MY GOSH THIS IS GOOD SO WHY DON'T YOU FINISH IT! GOD WHAT HAPPENED(well we know what happened she got hurt) BUT WHAT ABOUT KENSHIN AND ENSHI!DAMMIT PLEASE FINISH IT! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
luv u
Raed chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
this is the best story i have ever read for an arabic writer! keep it up!
Painted Ys chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
You... stopped... y-you... just... *drops down from chair dead*

What the hell are you waiting for? The chapter ain't gonna write itself! Update!