Reviews for Tango or Waltz: In Which a Princess Ponders
seiko123 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
oh...a pity date! . Interesting. I like it. Please update soon.
Kurosu chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
;_; I don't like pity dates, lol. Interesting comparisons of the two guys to dances. Just wanted to tell you I like your Scryed stories and will look forward to more in the future. And also, the "Captain Planet" at the end of your profile was hilarious. lol. p
MadEthelRackham chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Very Nice! Even though it is a bit short for my tastes, you pull it off smoothly and without any questions asked.

No spelling or grammar errors that I can tell.

And I personally think we need more Cougar/Mimori fiction out there. Even though this just grazes the pairing, I was cheering Mimori/Cougar through it.

Hopefully this isn't a one shot though? (( Tries to throw puppy-dog eyes))
Tsuki of the Roselight chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
well i like it! its nice giving him a chance! and i never would have thought of describing them as a dance... Good Job!
FreckledNerdyBirdy chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I really like this! So is Mimori going out with Cougar?
Parallel-Blue13115 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Aw! I loved it! It was very cute. Hmm...you say you want to know...everything? _ Welps, there were a couple of typos, but nothing that took too much away from the story, but I really thought that you kept everyone in character. I also thought it was very creative how you compared Ryuho to a waltz and Cougar to a tango. :)

Keep writing! I would love to see more from you!
Skye chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Yes I loved and loathed it! XD It was great, please write more. I LOVE YOU TOO, i'll make sure I read your Cowboy Bebop one-shot. Bye-bye!